Happy Birthday

Mike, DeAnn and the children walked into the venue DeAnn's father Prince Charles birthday is being held.

"There's Gran-Gran!" Chyler announced pulling her parents to the Queen. The children has decided Mike was their Dad and Mike agreed and even shed some tears at this.

"Well look who is here." The Queen said once she saw her great grandchildren.

"Hi." Chyler said curtsying with everyone in the family. DeAnn couldn't help but laugh at her little Diva. "Tell her Mummy."

"Mike and I got married this morning." DeAnn said with a shy smile.

"You did what!" The Queen shout making the hall go quite.

'This could not be good' DeAnn though to herself. Then the unexpected happen. Her grandmother started to cry. Thank goodness this is just a family dinner.

"Please don't cry. It's not official yet we still need you to sign." DeAnn said before she started to cry. The last thing she wanted to do is dissopoint her grandmother.

"Then hand me the paper." The Queen laughed Rosalie hold out the piece of paper with a blue crayon making the Queen laugh.

"Did you do it on your way her."

"No we did it this morning while eating breakfast." Liam grin making the Queen laughed even more.

"Well I guess this is your reception then." The Queen said handing them back their paper. "Congratulations both of you. We will discuss the rest later. Right now enjoy your night. Mike I want you to take care of my family."

"Always Your Majesty." He replied with a huge grin on his face

"Thank you Gran." DeAnn said pulling her grandmother in a hug. Mike nod at the Queen leading his family aways.

The moment DeAnn and Mike told the first people which obviously was her brothers news travelled fast. Everyone was obviously very happy but none like Prince Charles. He had taken a liking in Mike since before the now married couple met.

"Hello." DeAnn giggle through the microphone. "Now I think you all know I give the worst present of all time. I'm really sorry about that. I do however write amazing songs so I thought why not write the best father in the world a song."

"Yes please. I don't want another pair of socks." Prince Charles called out making everyone laugh while DeAnn blushed.

"Oh huss old man." She laughed before turning serious. "But on a serious note Pop's, Daddy. I love you so much and couldn't have asked for a better father and grandfather for my children. You really did an amazing job raising us after mum died. That was the time we needed the most guidance and support and that was exactly what you gave us and so much more. So thank you for that." DeAnn said whipping her tears away before taking her guitar from Mike with a smile.

"Front row center in that little white church
I was singing at a baby laying in a manger
Eight years old wearing angel wings
Yeah, and to this day
That's what you see

I've been daddy's little girl since my first cry
And it was hard turning eighteen, saying goodbye
You told me I was gonna take the world by storm
And Mila said you cried all the way home

You think I'm strong, you think I'm fearless
Even when I'm, I'm at my weakest
You always see the best in me when I can't
I wanna be the girl you think I am

I got my flaws and I've got regrets
And I know there's more on the road ahead
When I wonder if I'll ever measure up
Oh, I thank God for a father's love

'Cause you think I'm brave, and you think I'm beautiful
You think that I can do the impossible
You always see the best in me when I can't
I wanna be the girl you think I am

Oh, whoa
Oh, whoa
The girl you think I am, yeah
Ooh, yeah

All I want, more than anything
Is to make you proud of me

'Cause you think I'm strong, and you think I'm fearless
Even when I'm, I'm at my weakest
You believe in me, yeah, you're my biggest fan
So I wanna be the girl you think I am
I wanna be the girl you think I am"

"I love you Dad."