Donald

First of all I know my time is out of order on this but just go with it. I forgot how to write what I wanted to say properly. Sorri.

"I bet you twenty that this meeting is going to go worse then the Kennedy's." DeAnn whisper to Mike.

"Unfair but you are so on." He replied.

"President Trump." The Queen said.

"Prince Philip." He said with a bow making everyone gasp silently.

"Oh no." DeAnn mumble when Trump didn't greet the Queen first.

"Elizabeth." Donald trump greeted the Queen with a massive grin. Everyone in the room let out another silent gasped.

"Did he just call her by her first name? Why didn't he use the official title?" Mike asked shocked.

"Kill me now." DeAnn mumble.

"President Trump."

"This is my wife Melania." He introduced his wife to the Queen.

"Your Majesty, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a curtsy.

"Dammit." DeAnn mumble at the same time as Mike mumbled a small excited. "Yes."

"Prince Philip." She said with another curtsy. "Your home is beautiful."

"Thank you." The Queen said with a smile. "Let me introduce you to my granddaughter and her husband."

DeAnn and Mike stepped forward. They stood besides the Queen.

"She's a pretty one. You are one lucky man." Trump said with a smile. DeAnn's could feel the whole room tens up.

"Yes I know. I wouldn't let go of her. She should follow my lead you have a beautiful wife aswell Sir." DeAnn couldn't help but grin at how sexy Mike was at this moment. She new jealous Mike was a sexy Mike but protective and jealous Mike was something else.

"She is. I truly hit the jackpot. Like I do everytime I do something." He laugh alone. DeAnn and the Queen exchange a look as if saying. Can he be more disgusting.

"Melania why don't DeAnn and I give you a tour. Leave the man to their conversation." The Queen said. She knew if she had to stay in Trumps company any longer there would be a war between the two countries and no one wanted that.