Monaco's Royal Family

The Royal family of Monaco stood outside their palace ready to welcome the DeAnn Dutchess of Kensington.

"Oh my goodness. I haven't seen you in awhile." DeAnn said pulling Albert into a hug immediately. "And you I haven't seen you since your wedding. You looked beautiful by the way."

Charlene was shocked by the forwardness of DeAnn. Sure Albert told her about how friendly DeAnn was but she thought he was exaggerating.

"Your Highness."

"Please call me DeAnn. I suppose I should call you Your Majesty now right."

"No please don't Charlene is fine if you go by DeAnn." Charlene laugh. DeAnn crotch down to greet Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques.

"Hello, I'm DeAnn what's your name." They blushed before answering.

"Well nice to meet you Jacques and Gabriella." DeAnn grin standing up straight. "Girls are you going to come and greet."

The girl walked walked to greet everyone Rosalie being the one who is more forward.

"I'm guessing you must be Chyler." Charlene said go down to Chyler's level who was hiding behind her mother's leg. "Are you shy?"

"No." She mumble turning her face away from Charlene.

"Chyler what's the matter?" DeAnn asked Chyler.

"You said she's a shark. Sharks eat people." DeAnn couldn't help but laugh. While Charlene looked confused and a little offended.

"I said that because she can swim very fast darling. Charlene use to be a professional swimmer. When I said she swim like a shark. It was just a expression." Rosalie laugh at her sister which made Chyler glare at her.

"Oh." She replied. "You don't eat people?"

"Not that I know." Charlene smiled.

"Oh, then I'm Chyler." The young royal introduced herself.

"May I have a hug."Charlene asked. Chyler nob giving Charlene a hug.

"You smell like strawberry." Chyler laugh.

"I smell like that too. I'm Jacques."

"I'm Chyler."

"I know. You pretty. Do come play with toys." Chyler blush before giving a nob. Jacques took her hand and leaded her away from the grown-ups.

"Well look at that." Charlene, DeAnn and Albert said at the same time before letting out a laugh.

"So shall we get business out of the way so that we can enjoy the rest of our time together?" Albert asked.

"Yes please. I am so not looking forward to doing business the whole weekend."

"Now your talking sister." The three laughed and walked towards Alberts office. Little did they know this would be the start of a beautiful friendship.