Stronger.

The world watched DeAnn and Mike walk out of the hospital a week after the incident. They where heartbroken about their loss. This is the second time DeAnn has miscarried but for Mike it was new waters.

"I was thinking we could maybe go on holiday. Take some time away just you, me and the kids what do you think?" DeAnn asked Mike while walking into DeAnn's country side house at Balmoral.

They walked into the living room and it was filled with DeAnn's family and Mike parents, Jonathan and Gema. Mike gave a smile at everyone but once he made eye contact with William it was like a flick of a switch. Before he could do anything DeAnn was already slapping William across the face.

"Get the hell out of my house." She demand.

"DeAnn I'm-"

"I said get out!" She shout he nob following her command. Kate like any wife would followed after her husband. Then Harry followed which hurt DeAnn's feelings. Once she heard the door close she let out a breath of releave.

"I was thinking that I will be joining you on your tour if that is okay Your Majesty and there is a new hospital opening in West London which I think you should attend..."

"DeAnn you can talk about this later." Mike said a little annoyed.

"It has to be done now." She argued.

"Okay what else should be getting done?" The Queen asked taking a seat next to DeAnn. She agreed to whatever her granddaughter said.

This was DeAnn's way of dealing with grief. She, the Queen, had seen it three times in her life.

One when Diana died. DeAnn planned everything from the flowers to what everyone will wear.

Second was when her baby boy Matthew died. She barried herself in work.

Three with this baby. She is once again barring herself in her work.

The Queen was sertan if DeAnn was not pregnant with the twins when Roman died she would have probably lost herself one again.

"I'll send the memo to your assistent." She finished. "If you will all excuse me now I think I'll go and lie down for awhile."

Not waiting for a reply she walked away with tears streaming down her face not that anyone saw the tears. DeAnn was just that good of an actress.