You Sure Told Her

"Wow this place has everything." DeAnn said looking around the store. Doing some grocery shopping with Gema has lead her to by other stuff aswell.

"That's Walmart for you." Gema said before stopping once she someone she knew. "Oh I can't stan this woman."

"Gema!" The blond woman exclaimed with a massive grin.

"Did you hear someone in town is hiding a real life princess. I mean why not share right." She said clearly not seeing DeAnn behind Gema.

"Not hiding Alice. They literally arrive yesterday afternoon." Gema said moving out of the way. "DeAnn meet Alice Springs."

"Hello."DeAnn said shaking Alice's hand.

"So you are the one holding the princess for herself." Alice said with a smile. She shake DeAnn's hand before turning back towards Gema.

"How is that son of yours." She fished making DeAnn chuckle lightly.

"His well. His married now. He-"

"Oh thats grand. You probably can't wait until you are a grandmother." She said cutting off Gema.

"I am of three wonderful children. Two girls and a boy. Meet my daughter in law. You should really watch the news more often and not spend so much time worrying about other people's needs." DeAnn bit her lip trying to hide her grin. Who knew sweet Gema had it in her.

"Well I have to go. David and the kids will be home anytime now. Bye now." With that she scurry away.

"You just made me a very proud for marring into your family." Gema let out a laugh at DeAnn's words.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Gema sigh in relief. "Plus I couldn't look weak infront of you now could I."

"Oh you looked anything but weak. That was fearless."

"Your silly. Let's get this shopping done before they send out a search party." The two laughed before getting what they needed and DeAnn more of what she did not need.