Keep The Secret

"The scars are permitted. I would suggest you get surgery to remove these scars."  The doctor told DeAnn. Fifty stitches later and a heald face from the surgery she looked better then ever according to her.

"Are you ready for your first charity event?" Mike asked. She nob moistening for him to enter the bathroom. She close the bathroom door and turned on the shower. "What is happening? Do you want to have sex before you leave?"

"What? no! Get your mind out of the gutter. I have something for you actually."  She giggle. "Close your eyes."

"Now this better be an amazing suprise. You know how much I hate surprises." He said closing his eyes. DeAnn couldn't help but roll her eyes at how dramatic her husband is.

"Okay open." She said. He opened his eyes looking at the surprise.

"Are you serious?" He asked taking it from her.

"I took three.Your going to be father again." She confidently. He picked her up and spinned her around.

"This is so amazing. I can't believe this. It's the best surprise ever." He laughed kissing all over her.

"Okay get off." She said turning off the water and excited the bathroom.

"Are you just going to pretend like this is nothing!?" He called after her.

"Yes and I suggest you do the same. Please keep this secret." She laughed.

"No ways I'm telling everyone!" He joked.

"Mike!" She exclaimed turning to him he let out a laugh at her annoyed expression.

"I'll keep the secret for however long you want darlin'." He grinned bouncing in his place.

"You better." She replied before walking out of the apartment.

"Yes!!!!!" Mike shouted out loud. Loud enough for DeAnn to still hear. She let out a laugh while walking away with her staff.