Our Father

"Hey babe you ready for bed?" DeAnn asked walking into Liams roon.

"Yes Mummy." He replied getting down on his knees. DeAnn joined besides him where he placed a pillow on the floor for her

"Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thy is the Kingdom the power and the glory in Jesus name Amen."

After their praise DeAnn cuddled with Liam in his bed. It's been a month since he got his cast on and it's safe to say both him and his mother was ready to get it off.

"Mummy." He whisper out.

"Yeah babe." DeAnn said with a smile.

"You stink." This was not what she expected she let out a laugh to which Liam followed.

"I thought you where going to say you love me." DeAnn said after two minutes of laughing.

"I was but then life happened." He said with a shrug.

"Mummy."

"Are you going to say I stink again?"

"No."

"Then yeah babe."

"I love you and I think grandma Diana would be very proud of you. I'm proud of having you as my Mummy." DeAnn said help the tear that slipped from her eyes.

"I love you so much. What you just said was just what I needed to hear. Thank you bud." She said kissing the top of his head. Liam let out a smile knowing he made his Mummy happy.