Getting Them In Check

This was not what she was expecting. The way these three was arguing it hurts her heart. Her brother, father and grandfather arguing about the country infront of employees. None of them are doing the listening.

"Enough!" She shout making them go quite. "What the hell is the matter with you? Three grown men arguing about something that's not even their decision to make. Maybe if you actually listen to one another Her Majesty The Queen would actually listen to what you are saying. I am so dissopointed in what I have just witnessed. I'm not even sure how this family function with the three of you constantly down eachother's throught. You are suppose to live by example but this that is happening right now is anything but... I don't want my children seeing this or my niece's and nephew's. So this is what we are going to do. As of today none of you are seeing any of the children in this family until I can see that you can work together. Not the Queen me. Do we understand eachother?"

"I-"

"I said do we understand eachother, William?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes."

"Dad."

"Yes."

"Grandfather?"

"Yes."

"Good start getting to work then." She smiled.

"I should be looking for a Queen instead of worrying about which of you is getting the throne when I die." The Queen said letting out a laugh.

"You shouldn't be laughing. Your the Queen but you can't even get these three under controle." DeAnn told her grandmother who quick stopped laughing really quickly. "I have a good mind and ban you from seeing the kids too but you're the Queen and your old so I can't do that. However I expect you to keep them under controle okay."

"You have my word."

"Good. Now why did I come here again. Whatever it was probably not that important." She shrugged and left the room.