Play On

Two weeks after happened DeAnn and Mike was attending their first event together after, well, after that. Everyone who knew Mike knew he didn't mean it. They have never seen him so broken. Harry found Mike crying in the corner the room. After ruffing him up and Mike just standing their crying he could tell the poor guy didn't mean it.

Everyone could tell he didn't mean it.

That however doesn't mean everything went back to the way they between the couple. DeAnn is still careful about everything. Mike has been treating her the way he did when he was not drinking like a Queen. He has also been seeing a therapist to help him with his drinking problem.

"Good your here." Queen Elizabeth said when they walked into their apartment.

"Jesus." DeAnn exclaimed putting her hand over her chest. "Don't do that!"

"My apologies." The Queen saud with a small laugh.

"Sit down." The two took a seat opposed her. "We have to talk about what lies ahead for your future. Are you going to stay together or are you getting a divorce?

"No definitely not." DeAnn said immediately.

"Really?"  Mike asked shocked.

"Yes really. You made a mistake that won't happen again because if it does I will have you killed." 

"I would have myself killed if I do it again." He replied with a grin. "I will also continue to see my therapist."

"You see a therapist?"  DeAnn asked shocked.

"Yeah. She helps me with my drinking problem."

"She?"

"Don't worry she's old enough to be my mother." He said grossed out.

"Good." DeAnn replied.

"Well now that's settled I should get going." The Queen said getting up from where she was sitting. "Mike I'll cut off your hands if you lay a hand on my granddaughter again."

"Yes Ma'am." He replied with a nob. The Queen gave him a look before walking away. DeAnn and her had this conversation already. She knew what to do if Mike laid hands on her again.