5

Athena Elle Carter

"Okay I still hate Shawn from the first time you told me and now he's got a shit hole girlfriend? Yeah I hate him even more" Leon says in disgust picking up his beer.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore" I shake my head closing the pizza box. "We don't have to, tell me about the show this Saturday" he smiles at me.

"Well everything is ready. I'm so nervous it's in two days" I think of how it'll all be set up.

"It'll be amazing" He nudges me. "It's gonna be the last thing I do with Empire Zane" I say sadly. "Actually I need to do a leavers speech" I quickly remember.

"Are you doing it at the end?" He asks. "Yeah, first were going to have a video playing off all the behind the scenes stuff, then models walk, then I walk out saying thank you and then I say my speech in front of the whole of the fashion universe" I chuckle nervously.

"There's going to be so many famous faces there" I tell Leon and he nods showing he's listening. "I know the Kardashian's are coming, Ana Wintoir, a few VS angles, ooh and Ariana Grande is performing at the start" now I was excited for that. My job came with amazing experiences therefore I got to style Ariana and many others myself.

"Holy shit! Sounds amazing" he gasps. "Are your family invited?" He asks. "Of course they are, front row. My brother Theo is leaving James and Lilly with a nanny for the night so he'll be coming with Liv and Sam is flying in from Milan from his race" I explain.

Sam had broken up with poppy soon after I had left Canada. I assumed it might've been because me and Camille we were no longer friends but he said it was because she fell out of love, he was truly heart broken and so was I. I know it's a horrible thing to bond over but we would spend countless nights at my parents place just watching horror films.

"God I love your brothers" Leon laughs. He had met them a few times as I held a few parties at my place and sam had came over and he kinda knew Theo as his little brother was one of Theo's students.

"You can see them at the show then" I tell him. "I can come?" He asks in disbelief. "Of course you can" I smack his arm.

"Thanks thena" He kisses my cheek. He kinda reminded me Myles as he also called me Thena but Myles had changed now. I obviously had to do one last stalk and I found that Myles got married and he's having twins. I wanted to congratulate him so I messaged him and he ended up ignoring me.

However I soon got over it and it was for the best.

"So what about you hot shot, what have you been up to?" I ask him. "You know I went to Paris for a few weeks and that was great, met a really lovely girl there but you know she spoke French so that was a challenge" he laughs.

"Damn you could've learnt French for her" I chuckle. "Nah I wouldn't have done that" he shrugs.

"Ooh, I ordered a new colour changing lamp and I got chosen to be the face of Burberry this month" he exclaims.

"That's amazing!" I exclaim as I pull him into a hug. "You wanted that lamp for so long" I joke with him.

"I know right. That Burberry thing is nothing" he scoffs and I follow along.

"But really Leon, that's amazing. I'm proud of you" I lean up kissing his cheek.

"Thanks Carter" he smiles. "Any time Blaze"

He was truly amazing , he helped me so much when I moved here. I was lucky to have him as a friend, I could tell he was a good friend too because for the rest of the night I didn't think about how I'd seen Shawn more times in the last two days that the last two years or how his snobby girlfriend made me loose my job.

That was a true friend.