36

Athena Elle Carter

"I swear to god Shawn I will break your neck if you don't be quiet!" I yell going back under the covers.

I then feel his heavy body jump on me making me groan. "Sorry babe" he pulls the covers down kissing all over my face. "I swear to god Shawn. Leave me alone" I push him away but he just hold my hands above my head.

"What's up miss moody?" He asks me.

I let out a huff. "I have a head ache from last night, my body hurts because we literally did it all night and now I have my period" I complain.

"Oh shit sorry" he gets off my body and goes beside me. "You wanted me all night if I recall" he smirks. "I did but right now I'm suffering the consequences" I say sarcastically turning my body to snuggle into his arm.

"You were good though and I'd do it all again to show you much I love you" he says. I giggle moving my body over his and I rest my head in the crook of his neck. His hands rub down my back and into my sweat, well his sweats and the rest on my bum gently squeezing making me hit his arm. "Sorry" he chuckles leaving them resting on my bum.

"Wanna sleep" I kiss his cheek. "All day" I mumble. "Okay babe" he nods moving his hands around my skin squeezing gently.

"Are we still good?" I ask him. "You tell me" He says.

"Yeah we're good. I told you it's the past but are you okay with this?" I ask him. "I am if you are. You being happy makes me happy" he kisses my head.

"God I love you so much" I say tiredly. "I love you too. Now go to sleep you're so tired" he chuckles moving one hand to rub my back soothingly.

-
Shawn held me loosely against his chest as we watched How to Get Away With Murder. "What did Camille say to you after you did it?" I ask randomly.

"I thought we were over this" Shawn asks. "We are, I just randomly thought of it" I shrug, also if there was nothing wrong surely he could tell me.

"Well the first time when I woke up I was so angry with myself that I just started shouting at her and I kicked her out and I did this the second time. I had to meet with her and basically pay her not say anything to the press" Shawn says. Damn I didn't think Camille would be like that.

"I had no idea" I mumble. "It's whatever thought. I promise to never see her again" Shawn says. "I mean you can if you want I won't stop you" I tell him.

"Nah I'm not gonna be around someone who makes you uncomfortable" he presses a kiss to my temple.

"I love you" I say looking up at him "I love you too" he pecks my lips.

Soon my phone starts ringing loudly. "It's Leon" Shawn says handing me the phone. I hold it up to my ear answering it.

"Hey Leon"

"Hey Athena, are you still in Canada?" He asks, he sounded worried.

"Yeah I am. I'm with Shawn, why what's up?" I ask nervously. "Your place got broken into. I'm not sure what they took but the doors broken and there's a few bits that are smashed"

"Oh god. Erm I'll have to come home, do me a favour and get the door and windows fixed I'll transfer the money to you" I sigh putting my head in my hands. "Yeah sure, Athena everything is gone" Leon says.

"Everything?" I ask.

"Everything" he repeats.

"Oh god, I'm coming home. Keep an eye on everything please" I end the call quickly.

"What happened?" Shawn asks me sitting up beside me. "My whole place got raided" I tell him.

"Shit babe, it didn't. I- I got all your stuff moved to my place. You know like we said, that you'd move in" he says worriedly.

I felt myself relax a little. "I wanted it to be a surprise for when we got back" he says.

"I'm so happy to hear that" I chuckle. "My place was still broken into, the door was broken down and things were smashed up. I haven't sold it yet" I tell him.

"Oh, I'm glad I moved all your stuff then" he says happily. "But that still means I have to go home. I need to get it fixed up so I can sell it" I sigh.

"Today?" He asks. I nod sadly. "Okay well I'll come with you, I'll book the tickets" he says pulling out his phone.

"No Shawn it's okay, we have three more days here. Just stay and catch up with friends and family I'll be okay" I peck his lips. "Please babe, I've seen everyone. Let me just come with you" this time he pecks my lips.

"Please honey, I'm gonna miss you even if it's just three days" he chuckles. "Okay" I shrug.

"Yeah?" He asks. "Yeah" I chuckle.