24

Athena Elle Carter

"Shawn, where are the passports?" I ask looking around in my bag. "Here, you need stop stressing out" he chuckles pulling me to his side. We were on our way to the airport right now.

"Sorry I just want it to be perfect and the passports are very crucial" I tell him. "I know and it will be baby" he kisses the top of my head.

"Come on" he takes my hand we head out. I definitely didn't miss this, he was getting even more attention now. People pried at him for answers to their rude questions.

He kept a hand on my lower back and kept his head down. We walked in and security helped us through the airport until we were sat waiting for the plane.

I looked over at him and he gave me a faint smile. "Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I bet you don't miss that part about being with me" he chuckles sadly. "It's apart of you Shawn, that was minor" I chuckle taking his hand.

"What if next time it gets out of hand? People will follow us, maybe in France too and it'll ruin our time together" he huffs. "Stop being so negative. We're here together and we're going to enjoy this week together" I tell him.

"Right, I'm sorry Athena"

"Don't be sorry, it's nothing. We're fine" I lean forward kissing his cheek.

-
"A villa huh?" Shawn says walking behind me. "Yep" I nod walking up the white painted stairs, I got to the wooden doors and opened them.

Shawn took my hand and twirled me into him. "Let's not leave. Let's just stay here, we can cook here, lounge around, kiss whenever we want, you can walk around in your underwear, we can have sex anywhere. Let's just stay" he says holding my face in his hands.

"Is this about earlier? Because as much as I'd love that I still want to go outside and explore with you" I put a hand on his cheek and one of his chest. "No it's not about before-"

"I know it is Shawn. Don't be afraid we'll be fine. I mean don't you want to walk around in the sun holding hands and going into cafes and just being with each other?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I'll do whatever you want" he kisses my forehead. "Let's go look at our room" I take his hand and lead up to the other side of the villa to the master bedroom.

I pull him in and shove him onto the bed and straddle his legs leaning down. His hands go to my thighs and go up a little up my summer dress.

"You're so gorgeous" he grins. I lean down capturing his lips in a long passionate kiss.

I pull back getting off of him. "I'm just gonna grab some drinks for us. Let's go sit outside" I tell him pointing to the doors that led to the pool and sitting area. 

I leave going to grab a champagne bottle, bottle of gin, Hennessy and a beer putting it in the ice bucket with a few glasses then I carry it out to see Shawn had changed into his shorts and he was sat with out his shirt on.

"I'm not over how incredible you look" I tell him standing up. "Thanks babe" he pulls me between his legs. "I've been going to the gym everyday" he tells me.

"There's a gym here too but I won't be joining you, I might just come watch you work out" I chuckle. "That's fine with me" he looks up at me grinning.

"I'm gonna get changed" I tell him then I walk away to our room. I put on a red bikini and grab the suncream then walk out.

"Woah Athena you look hot" he wolf whistles at me. I shake my head laughing then sit in front of him opening the suncream up. "Turn around"

He turns around and I'm faced by his toned back. I begin working into his back with the suncream, he flexes under my touch making me grin.

"That's a lot of alcohol" he points out grabbing a beer. "Well there's ton more so drink up its all for us" I chuckle getting up to sit in front of him. I spread it all over his abs and his arms and face, he watches me closely as I do so.

"Your turn" he takes the bottle and turns me around. The cold of the sun cream felt so good and his large hands working it into my skin felt even better. He turns me around then rubs down my arms.

"Lie down" he tells me. I do as he says lying back in the sun bed and he leans over me.

He begins rubbing the cream into my skin around my chest and down stomach then my legs. My whole body just wanted him right now. His hands rubbing all over my body.

"You're so incredible" he says under his breath. He puts the bottle down and begins kissing up my stomach, up my breasts, neck and jaw until he reaches my lips.

"No one can see us from here" I tell him sitting up hungrily forcing my lips onto his. I get up straddling his legs and deepen the kiss.

I wanted him so badly.