39

Athena Elle Carter
- November 13th

"Happy birthday babe" Shawn kisses all over my face hovering over me. I giggle grabbing hold of his face to look up at him, the butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"Thank you" I lean up pecking his lips. "What time do you think we'll finish the shoot?" He asks me kissing down my neck. "Maybe at three, if we start on time" I tell him running my fingers through his hair.

"Perfect that means I get to take you out" he grins against my skin. "Hmm or we could come back here?" I giggle feeling his hair tickle my skin.

"Yeah, after our date" he looks up at me. "You tease, now get up and get ready we need to go" I push him away from me.

-
"He's so good" Jeremy says to me. I hum looking over at Shawn, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He looked so handsome, I got him to wear a black blazer with silver detailing over a black button up tucked into black trousers that showed his ankles.

"How are the photos coming out?" Jamie, the photographer asks me. "Perfect" I nod. Shawn glances up at me winking.

"Hey could I have a turn with the camera?" I ask. "Yeah sure" Jamie hands me the camera and he steps back.

"Hey handsome" I wink at Shawn. He pulls me in by my waist. "How am I doing?" He asks.

"The best. Just gotta stop sweating" I chuckle.

"Sorry I'm nervous"

"No worries love, you're doing fine" I press a kiss to his lips then move back holding the camera up to my eye to get some shots of him.

"Play with the buttons" I tell him. He does as I say, "look up at me, hand on the breast of the blazer, hold on to it"

"What's that?" He asks. I chuckle moving to take his hand. "There"

"You're a professional" he chuckles. "I would hope so, I've been studying fashion since I was
eighteen " I say.

"Do you wish you could go back?"

I shake my head no as I take the pictures. "Keep talking, I like how they look, Jamie" I hand him the camera back but I stay there to talk to Shawn.

"No I don't other wise I wouldn't be here today" I tell him. He looks over at me grinning. "You look beautiful" he tells me.

"Shawn, stop flirting with me" I shake my head. "I'm being honest" wink at me.

"These are great" Jamie shows me. "Should we bring out the other model?" He asks. I nod and he leaves. Shawn gets up walking in front of me.

"You look so good in a suit" I tell him putting my hands at his shoulders. "How long baby?" He moves my hair to cup my jaw.

"An hour or so, don't worry we have plenty of time" I lean up kissing his cheek. "God I love you" he mumbles holding me close.

"I love you too" I smile hugging him.

"Okay! Could we get some with Shawn and Hannah" Jamie says. I move away from Shawn going over to Jamie and Hannah.

"Hi nice to meet you" I smile at her shaking her hand. "Thanks, where should I go? Beside Shawn?" She asks.

Well she was eager. "Yeah, Jamie you got this" I go over to the monitor.

Jamie tells them both to sit, Hannah had to put one hand on Shawn's shoulder as the both looked down at the camera.

"Perfect, Hannah could I have you stood up a few steps away from Shawn, shawn look right at the camera and Hannah at Shawn" Jamie tells them.

After a few more poses Shawna and Hannah were getting comfortable with each other and of course I didn't like seeing my man being so comfortable with another woman.

I watched them then suddenly Hannah sat on on one of Shawn's thighs, she places her hands on his shoulders and Shawn leans back on his hands, keeping a straight face for the camera.

"Is this okay?" Hannah asks asks placing a hand on jaw to make him look at her.

"Hey erm could we stop now, I think we've got enough" I walk towards them. "Yep that's fine, I'll have these sent to you" Jamie smiles at me.

"That was great" Jeremy grins.

I smile looking over at Shawn. Hannah still sat on his thigh talking down to him with a huge smirk.

"Shawn should we go now?" I ask. He nods looking up at Hannah for her to move but she doesn't. "Hey if you ever need anything, a model or whatever I'll be there" she smiles.

Why did she have to emphasis the word for?

"Yeah cool" Shawn nods being polite, he puts his hands at her waist and I wonder what the next move was going to be. "Hey you can get off him now" I say before anyone could say anything, feeling a little jealous.

"Oh right, yeah sorry. Just very comfortable" she giggles moving off of Shawn. "Anyway it was so nice working with you Shawn, I hope we can cross paths again" she goes in for a hug.

Jesus Christ, can she stop!

Shawn hugs her tightly smiling. "Yeah sure" he smiles. What the fuck.

"You guys look so good together! The pictures came out great" Olly exclaims showing them. They both look at the camera, Shawn stood very close behind her.

I huff walking over to Jeremy. "Thanks Jeremy, i hope to see you before the launch" I hug him. "Yeah of course, I'll have my assistant handle all the press for the show and everything, so good to see you Athena" he grins.

"You too" I start walking away. Okay I was a little pissed. I turned around and saw him still talking with that girl and it made my blood boil.

I turn back around just going to the car.