27

Athena Elle Carter

"Shawn" I hum, blindly feeling around the bed. "Shawn" I open my eyes to see he wasn't there. I say up rubbing my eyes, looking around seeing the curtains had been opened letting the sun in.

"You're awake" Shawn walks in. He was shirtless and sweaty. And let me tell you it was so hot. He was holding some sort of green drink. He quickly finished it then leaned down kissing my forehead.

"What were you doing?" I ask as he sits down sideways in front of me. "Thought I'd use the gym, best hangover cure" he grins.

"Only you would think that" I chuckle. "You look beautiful" his hands comes up and he tuck my hair back. He grabs my body flipping us over and attacks me with kisses. His sweaty body all over mine.

"I wouldn't mind you keeping this bikini on forever" he says running his hands down my sides as I sit on top of him. "I think I'll take it off now" I smirk going down kissing down his jaw. "You're unbelievable Shawn" I mumble against his skin. Something about him being sweaty, his body all hot, his hair almost wet made me very needy.

-
After a long hour we were in the shower. Shawn was washing my hair and we were just talking about what we should do for the day. I stayed quiet listening to him but my mind was on last night. I should say something or just bring it up.

"Last night was fun" I say as he holds the shower head running it over my soapy hair. "It was huh" he chuckles. Maybe he remembered and regretted what he said?

"Do you even remember any of it? You were so drunk" I giggle leaning my head back into his soothing hands. "Of course I remember" he says.

He remembers.

Once he washes my hair he turns my body around and keeps his hands on my waist. "I remember it all" he says. His eyes staring right at mine. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I wanted to stay admiring his wet skin forever.

"All of it Athena" he leans forward and hugs my bare body. It all felt so pure. Our naked bodies against each other, his strong grip around me, I could hear his calm breathing only making my body shiver.

"And I meant it. I know what you're think, it was probably my drunken words"

That's exactly what I thought.

"But they weren't. Maybe the alcohol gave me the confidence I needed. I felt like if I had said it sooner you would run, I felt like I would've been rushing you and I didn't want to make you think I was rushing us. It is true, I want you to be mine forever, I'll never look at another woman Athena because I have you"

He moves back and holds my face in his hands.

"I love you Athena"

And then I felt a huge weight lift of my shoulders. My lips pulled into a smile, I moved my hands up to his holding on.

"I'm so in love with you. It's always been you and call me crazy for admitting it too soon but when is the right time to say it? I want to tell you everyday Athena, every waking moment from when the sun rises and you open your eyes until the moon wakens and you close your eyes. I need you to know. I love you"

I close my eyes feeling pure bliss take over my body. I feel his lips kiss my forehead then he leaves them there for a second then pulls back.

"I love you too" I whisper holding the back of his neck I look up into his eyes. "I almost said it, at dinner with my parents. I was scared too" I admit.

"But I love you, you need to know it too that I love you, the time apart... I don't know what I'm saying really but maybe the time we had apart made our love stronger" he was listening to me closely, his eyes watching my lips and eyes.

He leans down and picks me up by my thighs and presses me against the glass of the shower. "I love you Athena Elle Carter" he pushes himself against me and I tilt my head back moaning his sweet name. "I'm gonna show you... gonna show you baby, how much I love you " He kisses down my neck.

-
Shawn drops me on the bed then lays down, his head on my lap and his legs stretched out. "I think I love you even more" I chuckle.

"You mean you love me because of what I do to you" he smirks looking up at me. "That's exactly what I meant" I giggle sarcastically.

"Hmm I love doing those things to you" he lifts my robe a little and rubs my thigh with his thumb. "How have we wasted the whole day?" I ask leaning back on the headboard putting a hand in his soft hair.

"Well you woke up late, I did those things you love and then I did them again, we showered, had hot shower sex and now it's half six and I think that means it's time for more sex" he smirks sitting up. He grabs my body and pulls me over him.

"Nope I think it's time we eat" I chuckle.

"I'll eat you" he pulls my face down and as he's about to kiss me my stomach grumbles.

"Or maybe we'll get food, it sounded like a baby bear" he chuckles as I get off of him. "I take it back I don't love you" I chuckle walking away.

"Yeah you do" he follows behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Shawn please let go, I'm hungry" I whine.

"Say you love me" he whispers in my ear. "Wow talk about being needy" I say sarcastically. "Say it babe" he sneaks his hand in my robe feelings around my stomach.

"I love you Shawn" he lets go off of me. "I love you more" he chuckles kissing my cheek.

-
Hey guys, how is this so far?
Also go check out my
new book Colour Storms!! 💛