16

Athena Elle Carter

This felt so good. I wish I could say I had forgotten how good his lips felt against mine but how could I forget?

His hands slowly moved to my lower back. His large hands squeezing my waist gently. I open my mouth further and his tongue slips in. I couldn't resist the urge, my hands travelled to his soft hair, gently running my hands through the curls.

I felt him move my body, he picked me up from my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his body feeling so close to him.

Oh his lips, his soft lips. They worked magic against mine, feeling so good, so incredibly good.

He pushes me against the wall holding me up. He took a second to pull back and his lips pressed kisses down my jaw, his hand at my throat tilting my head back.

"Shawn" I whimper feeling his lips suck harshly on my skin. "Shawn" I tug his hair and he looks up at me.

"What is-"

And then the lights went off. I clenched my eyes shut and wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck.

"It's okay, the powers just down" his voice was gentle.

I then started to hear taps against the window which made me hold on tighter. "It's just the rain Athena" he rubs my back. I open my eyes seeing an orange gone light coming in through the window.

Shawn moves back a little and I don't realise how tight I was holding on. I uncross my legs from behind him and he slowly puts me down.

"I'm gonna put some candles on, stay here okay" I could faintly make out where he was.

"No I'll come with you" I tell him. "Okay" his hand goes up my waist, I feel him link our hands. Our perfectly linked hands.

I never encountered a storm when I was in Canada so there was no reason to tell Shawn I was scared of them.

He started walking and I followed him to a room. "Here hold the flash light at this cupboard" he hands me his phone then let's go. I shine the light at him watching him crouch down and he pulls out a few candles and matches.

"Thanks" he takes the phone away from me and I take a few candles and he holds a few in one hand. His other hand goes to my back.

"Should we stay in the living room?" He asks. I looked over seeing the flashes of light and rain hit the large panel windows. "We can go to my room" he says probably noticing the worried look on my face.

He takes me to his room and tells me to sit on the bed holding the flash light shining it at him as he moved around the room placing the candles down and lighting them up. He then closed the curtains and sat beside me turning off the flashlight.

It looked so pretty. I looked at him and the several orange flames made his skin look warm.

Then there was another loud sound of thunder and I jumped closer to him hiding my face in his arm.

"Hey it's okay. I didn't know you were scared of the lightning" he says using both arms to hug me. He smelt so heavenly.

"There were no storms in Canada" I say looking up. "True" he nods.

Another flash of light seeped through the curtains and the thunder drummed loudly in the sky. I squeezed him arm out of reflex.

"Please talk to me about anything" I tell him. I look up seeing his eyes directly on mine. My eyes wondered down to his lips and I remember how just a few minutes ago they were on mine.

I had to distract myself so I leaned up holding his shoulders and pressed his lips against mine instantly feeling his tongue playing with mine. His hands went to my waist and he pulled me on to his thighs so I'm straddling him.

The thunder got louder and I jolted forward making him groan. "Sorry" I mumble against his lips. It happened again and I accidentally bit his bottom lip but he didn't say anything.

I missed him. I really did.

I let my heart lead my body in my next actions. My hands ran down his chest, slowly lifting his shirt so my nails could rake his abs.

He pulls back taking his shirt off. In the little light we had I was amazed by body. Sculpted so well.

I leaned down kissing down his jaw and neck. The sky roared and I winced jumping a little and I felt him under him making him groan.

"Athena is this okay?" He stops me. "Yes" I nod, I don't even think about my answer.

"Is this okay?" I asked him back. "Yeah" he nods. His hands go to my shirt and he helps me take it off leaving me in simple black lace and my jeans. "Fuck" he mumbles.

His lips latch on to my skin and he kisses down my chest, his hands higher on my back.

It all felt so intense. His hands running over my body as the rain lashes against the windows, the sky shaking, the wind running in the sky. Flashes of light peering through occasionally and the loud noises of the thunder making me jump and squeeze his arms.

"Get up a second" he whispers. I move off of him watching him tug his jeans down and I take mine of too.

He then takes his boxers off and I'm left staring. "God you look so beautiful" he says tugging me forward by my wrist. "Can I?" He asks hooking my panties with his fingers. I nod and he kisses down my stomach, his hair tickling my skin.

My hand goes to his hair and I tilt my head back as I feel him pull down my underwear. I kick the fabric away and he pulls me down to sit.

"I've missed you" I whimper feeling him against me. "I've missed you too" He kisses my forehead.