28

Shawn Mendes

We spent the week in France. It was literally the most happiest I ever felt. Athena by my side, the woman I love with me roaming the streets of Paris. It was just pure love and peace.

She insisted on me staying at her apartment with her for a bit and of course I agreed. I took my suitcase with me that I had taken to France and went over to mine just to grab more essentials. She checked up on Leon's apartment then came back to me as I sat in her bed waiting.

I watched her as she brushed her silk hair, cleaned her smooth skin, get changed and get in bed with me. "Finally" she smiles cuddling up to my body. I kiss the top her head and she melts into my arms. We were both sat up, me leaning in the headboard and her in my arms, just the way it should be.

"Shawn"

I hum a yes in response. "Now that we're older, Wait let me start me again. I think that you're the one for me, as cringe as it sounds but I don't want to look at anybody else but you and don't freak out please, I know we just got back together but in the future I see myself marrying you"

My breath hitches at her words. "I don't mean right now, in the future definitely" she looks up at me almost waiting for me to say something.

"You don't have to say anything, I know it's a bit much. I just wanted to tell you" her lips place a kiss on my cheek then she moves back into my arms.

We stay silent for a couple minutes as I try to think of the perfect thing to say. I mean yeah obviously I want to marry her, I want to spend my whole life with her.

"I'll marry you" I blurt out.

She lets out a giggle shuffling a little. Her head goes to the pillow beside me and she lies down facing me. "You'll marry me?" She grins.

I nod leaning down. "Yeah, I'll marry you. You can have my last name, you can walk down the isle to me, I'll put a ring on your finger, We'll say our vows. Yes Athena, I'll marry you" I place my hand on her cheek watching her gorgeous eyes sparkle.

"I wasn't asking right now but I feel like I just proposed to you" she giggles. "So we'll get married" she nods.

"Don't worry baby, I'll give you a ring" I kiss the top of her head. "I don't even want the ring, I just want your words" she tells me.

"When do you want to do it?" I ask her. "The summer?" She suggests.

"A June wedding huh" I chuckle, my body heating up at the fact that we're talking about this.

"Perfect" I nod. I take hold of her body pulling her into me. "Athena Elle Mendes, now that's perfect, that's what I want" I mumble into her hair. "I want it too" she says into my chest.

"I love you Athena" I felt my eyes prick with tears, happy tears.

"I love you more" she leans up pressing her lips against mine. Her plump lips feeling amazing against mine. I hum into the kiss as she slips her tongue in. I move body and hover over her. "Go slow" she tells me pulling back briefly.

-
"Shawn?" I hear Athena shout. As I was walking to her someone knocked on the door. "One minute!" I shout. I go over to the door opening the door for Erica, Athena's best friend who was also carrying a child.

"Hi is Athena here?" She asks. "Yeah she's just woken up, come in" I move to the side letting her in. She walks in and Athena walks out the room and let's out a squeal.

"I'm so glad you're here!" She exclaims. She walks over to Erica and takes the baby smothering her in kisses. "And you too" Athena hugs Erica.

"Shawn" she calls me over. I walk over standing beside her. "Erica, Shawn and Faye" Athena points to each of us.

"We've met before" Erica laughs. "Yeah but Shawn hasn't met Faye" Athena giggles walking over to the sofa to sit down. We all sit and I sit beside Athena.

"She's so gorgeous Erica" Athena says picking up Faye so they're face to face. "Her eyes are beautiful, aren't you gorgeous Faye" Athena giggles moving closer to Faye.

"She's my god daughter" Athena tells me. "Look Faye, it's uncle Shawn" she says to Faye. Faye let's out a giggle.

"Athena I'm gonna make some coffee then we can talk" Erica says getting up. "Okay, make me some too" she shouts as Erica leaves.

"Isn't she so cute Shawn" Athena says still looking at Faye pressing kisses to her small nose. "Huh aren't you a little cutie, so perfect" Athena giggles as Faye's small hands hold her face.

"Here" she turns to the side and puts Faye in my arms. I hold her uncomfortably looking down at her. "Put your hand under her head" she tells me. I do as she says and Faye babbles. Athena leans into my side, her head on my shoulder as watches Faye, I put my finger in front of her and she instantly grabs it.

"She looks so tiny in your huge arms" Athena chuckles using her finger to stroke Faye's cheek.

"Well She is tiny, here take her back" I tell her but she shakes her head no. "You look adorable" she pinches my cheek.

I turn to her and she immediately captures my lips. Whenever she kissed me she did it like it was the last time.

"I love you" I say pulling back. "I love you too" She pecks my lips again then looks down at the giggling baby.

"Okay let's talk" Erica walks in, she hands Athena a mug then sits down.