Chapter 26

The score was 24-18, we just needed one more point to win this round. If we won this we would go onto the finals, and if we one that, Riley would get all the food she wanted.

"C'mon guys! Uno más, and we win!" Riley shouted, "Tiffany, no pressure but if you miss this, our whole cabin will loathe you."

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "If I miss this, the other team gets the ball, it doesn't mean we lose."

The refery motioned for her to serve. She tossed the ball in the air with her right hand and hit the ball with her left. The ball went to the player in section one, who passed it to their setter, who got it to their hitter.

Megan and Mia were our blockers since they were both really tall. The ball unfortunately went passed their hands. Tiny dove to pick it up and got it to Megan, who set it to me.

"FIVE, FIVE, FIVE!" I yelled, taking three steps and smashing the ball down to their floor.

"YEEEEESSSSS!" Riley jumped up and screeched.

She grabbed Tiny's head and kissed her on the forehead out of excitment. I can't say I didn't feel a little jealous.

"You are a wonder libero!" Riley screamed into her face.

"You are a wonderful server," she kissed Tiffany.

"You two were my favourites." She reached for Megan and Mia faces, "Don't tell anyone," she loudly whispered, kissing both of them on the top of their head.

"And you are my favourite hitter!" She said reaching towards me.

"I have a girlfriend!" I ran away, she was wearing red lipstick, I'm not trying to get that on my face.

"Damn, right she does." I turned around to see Quinn smiling her cute little smile at me.

She came in for a hug and kissed me on the forehead. She looked at Riley, and squeezed me tighter. "Mine."

Riley put her hands up defensively. "Fair enough, but that's what I'm gonna do to you next time you try to eat food." She lifted up a bag of gummy bears and hugged it. "MINE!"

We all laughed except Tiny, she awkwardly stood outside of the group.

Quinn noticed too, she smirked at her then leaned into me for a kiss, this is mean. I shouldn't do this, not in front of Tiny. It's like I'm rubbing my relationship all up in her face.

"Whoa, whoa, you two. Leave room for Jesus." Tiffany joked.

"A fat Jesus," Megan mumbled.

"How fat?" I asked. She didn't answer, she just smiled. Megan is usually very quiet and doesn't say much but when she does I always make a point to listen.

Quinn is still holding onto me and Tiny still looks uncomfortable. "The paint ball wars are gonna start pretty soon. Do you wanna start walking?" Quinn looked down at me.

"Oh. Um sure."

"Great!" She pecked me on the lips one more time.

"Have fun you two!" Asmaa waved.

I've played paint ball countless times before with my older cousins. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be fine.

I climbed up into this tree house. I doubt anyone knows about it since we're not allowed onto this part of the woods. It's perfect because it'll be harder for them to shoot Quinn or I, and make it easy for her and I to shoot them. I was keeping look out through the window while Quinn just sat there in straddle looking at me.

"You're so beautiful."

"Uh, thank you." I blushed. "You're beautiful too," I awkwardly said.

She laughed, "Try using handsome, I prefer handsome."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to use the wrong-"

"Devin, it's fine, don't worry about it. I usually use her and she pronouns. But I don't know, I just prefer handsome for this case. And don't trip over it, it's fine." she smiled at me.

"Oh, okay, then, you're very handsome," I said looking back out the window, checking if anyone was here.

"Thanks babe," she breathed into my neck, making the hairs on my neck stand up.

I blushed trying to ignore it still looking out the window. She started trailing wet kisses down my neck.

"Quin-"

"Shhhh," she whispered into my ear, softly tugging on it with her lips.

"Quinn, we're in the middle of a game," I halfheartedly protested.

"Fine." she pulled away.

I turned around to see her laying on the floor staring at the ceiling, pouting with her arms crossed.

"Quiiiiiinnnnyyy."

"No. I'm mad at you. And don't call me that," She playfully pouted, trying not to smile at her childish behaviour.

I looked back at the window one last time just to make sure no one was there. I put my gun down, and looked at her. She was still laying there pouting,trying not to smile.

"Quinnyyyy," I crawled on top of her sitting on her pelvis.

"Don't call me that," she giggled, breaking the pout.

"Fine," I smirked "...Quinny bear."

"Ugh! That's even worse!"

I laughed and leaned forward "Quinny Bear," I said, before I kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss.

I broke the kiss, and she looked up at me, "Devin?"

"Mm-hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."