Chapter 50

"Please." she gave me puppy dog eyes with her big blue ones. "What if you get caught? I don't know what I would do if you got caught and kicked out."

"Aurora. Let me go."

"No please, Devin, think about this. Be reasonable."

"Let me go." I struggled out of her grasp.

She was holding onto my wrist now."Devi-"

"I said let go!" I shouted shoving her away from me, making her lose her balance and fall to the ground.

Everything stayed quiet for a second. My eyes shot to Asmaa and Eva hoping I didn't wake them. Luckily, I didn't. My eyes finally landed on a stunned, wide eyed, Tiny sitting on the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said not knowing whether I meant; sorry for pushing her, or sorry for leaving her for Quinn.

Whatever the case I took one last look at her and opened the door.

"Please... I'd hate for Agatha to find you." Tiny manages to say before I close the door.

I don't know whether that was a threat or not. At this point I don't care. I want to see my girlfriend.

I took the elevator to the roof top, where Quinn and I planned to meet at 12 o'clock. It's currently 11:58.

The doors opened to a large room with stairs that lead up to this door. Hesitantly I opened the door praying nobody hears me.

"Hey."

Quinn's raspy voice called from the shadows making my jump.

"You scared me!" I hissed.

She just chuckled and kissed my cheek."Lets sit." she gestured to a bench at the edge of the roof top.

We both sat and cuddled in a comfortable silence, overlooking the town. Aspen is beautiful, it's a small town at the foot of a many mountain's and hills. Right now it's a little windy but I don't mind. And the stars are out, theres barely any light pollution out here. Therefore you can see the stars, just like back at camp.

I sighed," I miss camp."

"Yeah...me too." Quinn rested her head on mine.

"So... you gonna tell me why you've been missing all day?"

"Oh, right." she blushed," Uh, I kinda got in a...car crash..."

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY? WHY ARE YOU HERE? SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN THE HOSPITAL?"

"Shhhh," she covered my mouth and looked at the door that lead to the roof." Devin calm down, I'm fine."

"How did it happen?"

"This big truck hit this prius and sent it rolling...in my direction. Luckily the prius stopped rolling just in time. But scared shitless, I fainted and hit my head...and got a concussion."

"How did it happen?" I said hugging my knees looking into the distance.

"Well I kinda jay walked and-"

I hit the back of her head. "Dumbass, you could've died! You almost died!"

"I know, I know I'm sorry."

There was a long silence before Quinn spoke," You know...my last thought, before I went unconscious, when I thought I was dying....my last thought, it was you."

Tears blurred my vision and a lump apeared at my throat as the guilt settled in. I tackled her into a hug,"You- I- if something happened to you...I wouldn't be able to live with myself...I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"She can't know." a voice in the back of my mind whispered.

"Nothing, for hitting you in the back of your head." I forced a giggle through my tears.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I don't know I'm just happy your safe."

"Yeah...I am too." she re-adjusted her self to lay down on the bench. While I got up and layed down on top of her.

There was a long silence before Quinn spoke again. "Devin?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled up at her.

"I'm serious. I really do love you. Today made me think about you...about us. About everything. Anyone and everything can be gone in a split second, without much effort. I could go to sleep tonight and never wake up. We have to learn to appreciate what we have. Because before we know it, it could be taken away from us. You never know what you have, until it's gone. I don't want that to happen with you and I. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't." I looked up at her. "I already promised you." I said pushing myself up to kiss her.

"I love you." she mumbled into the kiss.

"Me too." I said, eagerly pushing my lips back into hers.

(it's about to get PG 13, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

I deepened the kiss making it longer and pushing myself up against her as if there was any room left. Her hand traveled from cupping my cheeks, down my waist and into my shorts groping my ass. I softly bit her lip, making her moan into my mouth. We started locking lips and her fingers found the hem of my shirt, tugging at it. Breaking the kiss just for five seconds I sat up and threw off my shirt forgetting where we were. Or maybe, I just didn't care. My lips find hers immediately, but don't stay there for long. I worked my way down her neck onto her chest-

"VAT DO YOU ZINK YOU ARE DOING?" A voice interrupted us.