Chapter 53

I woke up in my room hotel room, Quinn was spooning me.
I can tell because I can smell the cologne she was wearing last night.
I also felt someone's eyes on me but they weren't Quinn's. I broke out of Quinn's arms to sit up.
Tiny was sitting on Asmaa's bed staring at me.
"How'd you sleep?"she asked,I could feel her icy blue eyes drilling into me. It almost hurt.
"I feel fine, thank you." I stated flatly, glaring at her.
"You're welcome." a smile escaped her lips. I didn't return it though, I kept on glaring at her.
"You act like you hate me." she stated,flopping down on Asmaa and Eva's bed facing the ceiling.
I didn't respond. I don't hate her. But I also don't like her. I don't know how I feel about her.
"Key word ACT." she smirked."I know you have feelings for me." she said loudly.
My eyes shot to Quinn, who was still sleeping. Hopefully not listening into our conversation.
" I don't know what you're talking about."
"Oh yeah?" she smirked sitting up, "Then why'd you kiss me?"
I shot daggers at her."shhhh This is not the appropriate time nor place to discuss this." I whispered.
"Okay, then come to the bathroom with me."
I got up from the bed but something stopped me from going in there.
"You coming?" she looked over her shoulder.
I frowned shaking my head. Instead I slid back into bed and cuddled up next to Quinn.
"Fine, have it your way. I'll tell her myself."
Then she walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.
I shook my head cursing her in my mind. She's ruining everything. I can't let her tell Quinn.
Tiny was the reason Quinn and I got caught by Agatha.
...Dean's mother...
Last nights...memories came flooding back.
"PAGE!" I sat up looking around, as if she was standing over me holding a dagger. She wasn't.
"Shut up." Quinn turned over throwing a pillow at me.
"No you don't understand.The camp's in trouble."
"Calm down it was just a dream." she mumbled into her pillow.
"No Quinn it was real...please get up." she didn't."Quinn I'm serious."
She ignored me trying to get back to sleep. Sighing I got back on the bed, crawled over to her and snuggled up on top of her.
"I need you right now." I whispered.
Quinn sighed," You're lucky you're hot."
I sat up, a grin spread across my face.
"What's going on?"
"Come with me, I need to find head counselor Dean. I'll explain on the way."

After finding Dean, I explained everything to him. His charismatic smile started to fade as I explained.
"Thank you for telling me. Um while I try to fix this, why don't you head over to lunch?"
"O-okay." I said disappointed. After I told him I was expecting him to take immediate action, and ask me to help.
I kissed Quinn good-bye and headed over to my table.
"Guys I know who burned down the camp...and it wasn't Agatha."
"But Page-"
"Page lied."
I proceeded to tell them everything I learned last night.
"That's not good." Mia frowned.
"I haven't seen her all day, and she didn't come to our room last night."

"Does she still have her stuff in there?" Nicole asked.
Mia nodded.
Nicole, Natalie, Riley, and Brittany all got up from their chairs probably with the same idea as all of us. Look through her stuff.
"Guys wait!" I hissed."We need a plan. If we get caught or something, it won't go well. If she really burned down that camp, she could be dangerous."
Tiffany nodded her head,"Okay but we need to hurry. This is the perfect time for us to snoop. Otherwise she'll come back and we'd have lost our chance."
"Tiffany and I share a room with Page so getting in won't be a problem." Mia offered.
"Okay," Megan agreed." But what if Page comes back while we're snooping."
"Give her a piece of her own medicine." Riley smirked," We can have two look outs."
"Oooooh me me me me." Eva rose her hand.
"Since Eva's doing it I guess I will too." sighed Asmaa."What do we tell her though?"
"Ooooh I know!" Brittany spoke up."We can tell her Tiffany and Mia are hooking up in there. Obviously she wouldn't want to intrude."
"That's a GREAT idea!" Tiffany said sarcastically,"Except you forgot one thing, I'm asexual."
"Oh. Right. Okay then we can tell her Devin and Quinn are hooking up in there." Brittany tried again.
I shook my head,"Why would I have sex with Quinn in someone else's room?" I said impatiently.
"Why would you have sex with Quinn at all?" Tiny said in disgust.
"Cuz she hits it right, and I wouldn't want to have it with anybody else." I talked back.
"Guys, focus." Tiffany glared at me.
"We'll tell her we're playing hide and seek in your room." Mia offered.
"That's perfect! And when she comes start counting. After every five numbers knock three times."
"Yeah that's good that way we have time to clean up and hide."
"Okay I think that's all, let's go."