Chapter 33

"Deeeeeeevinnnnn, wake up." Tiffany gently shook me.

I muttered, "Go away." I turned on my side away from her.

"C'mon." She tugged at my blanket.

I squinted my eyes at her. "I said, go away," tugging my blanket back.

"Look, I'm sorry about last night. It's just that I'm worried for you, we all are."

I could see the worry in her face they're all really just looking out for me.

"I know," I sighed, "But there is nothing to be worried about. Devin and I are good, every relationship has rocky parts this is just ours. You guys don't understand what we have, she's supportive and loving, and caring. If anything bad happens I'll stand up for myself, and let you guys know. I promise."

Everyone else got to breakfast before me, not that it's ever a problem. We have just enough room for everyone. It's a tight squeeze but it's usually fine because we all love each other and don't mind. For the most part.

I waited in the line to get the trays when Quinn walked into breakfast late. Her hair looked a little messier than usual and she missed a button on her button-up shirt. Awe poor thing she probably slept in...or she just finished hooking up with-my eyes scanned to see where Keisha was.

I mentally sighed, Keisha was sitting with her friends eating.

Don't be silly Devin, Quinn wouldn't cheat on you. At least she won't do it again. Either way serves you right. That's what you get for cheating, you got a taste of your own medicine so don't complain.

"Quinn!" I called out to her.

She smiled at me with her flawless white teeth and ran over. God, she's hot.

"Good morning, babe," she kissed me on the cheek. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good, and you?" I kissed her back.

"I had a hard time falling asleep."

"Aw, poor baby." I pouted, "Maybe I can make you feel better later," I winked.

Her smile grew and she kissed me on the lips," As much as I love doing that, I was thinking I could take you on a little date instead."

"Are you feeling well?" I laughed, god she's full of surprises.

"Yeah, why?"

"Quinn Grey, just turned down sex. I think the world might end."

She laughed at my little joke and cupped both my cheeks, "I love you, because you're you. Not for your body." And she kissed me on the forehead.

She's perfect, I love these moments.

We walked out of line with her arm around my shoulders. "Wanna sit with me today?"

"No, I'm good but thanks babe," I kissed her goodbye and ran over to my table .

I got my food and walked towards my table, but there sitting in my spot next to Tiny, was Delany.

Well, it wasn't really my spot, but still, with her, there's no room on our table for me.

Everyone was looking at Delany, laughing at whatever she just said, as if it was funny.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

Oh my God, Devin, its not even that big of a deal. Act like you don't care, because you shouldn't. No one meant any harm.

Tiny was looking at her smiling and blushing. Delany was too. They obviously liked each other.

Shit don't cry, don't cry. Why do you even care. Quinn is hotter than both of them. She treats you well. And she's not a cry baby like Tiny...or like you. Jesus Devin pull yourself together, why are you so emotional?

"You guys are so cute together!" Brittany fan girled.

"Yeah, how did you two become a thing?" Everyone leaned in to hear the story.

So they're dating now...

Tiny blushed, "Well, Delany and I started hanging out last week and she kinda just asked me to be her girlfriend this morning."

Collective awes came from the table.

"Yeah she's mine now," Delany placed her hand on top of Tiny's and kissed her on the cheek.

That's it.

I turned around and started walking to Quinn's table.

"Hey, Devin! Where are you going? Come sit with us." Riley called.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm good. I'm gonna go sit with Quinn."

"You sure? You should come to meet Tiny's new girlfriend."

I don't want to meet Delany.

"Oh, no, it's totally fine. Either way, it looks like you're all in a tight squeeze. I'll say hi later."

Before she could say anything else, I turned on my heel and ran to Quinn's table.

"I think I'll take you up on your offer and sit with you today."

And tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and the day after that, and MAYBE the day after that.

I took my classes and activities and finally it was lunch time. Tiny was all over Delany, but I noticed she kept glancing my way. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

But what if she's trying to make me jealous. Ha, that's funny. Jealous of what?

Quinn is perfect and I am happy and satisfied with her.

But...what if I make Tiny jealous? Just for the fun of it.

"Quinn? Baby? Can we sit at my cabin's table for lunch?"

"Sure," she shrugged stuffing a Hawaiian roll into her mouth.

"Hey, guys!" I waved at my table as Quinn and I approached it.

"Mind scooching over?" I sweetly smiled at Tiny who was at the end of the bench.

She frowned, "Sorry I don't think we have enough room for the both of you. Maybe just you Devin."

This bi-

"Oh, I'm sure was can make space." My voice was laced with venom which was directed at Tiny. "Quinn, is it okay if I sit on your lap?" I turned my head to Quinn, the sweetness of my voice was back.

Tiny's frown deepened. "Something wrong Tiny?" I fluttered my eyes at her.

"Oh, nothing, just that it's so crowded I think I'll sit on Delany's lap," she smirked.

After a few minutes, Tiny sighed, "It's so crowded here, for dinner I think we shouldn't bring our girlfriends."

"Oh well, tonight Quinn set up a date so don't you worry. What's Delany doing for you tonight?"

Tiffany shot daggers at both of us calling us out, "If I didn't know any better I'd think you two are trying to one up each other."

The whole table laughed.

Ha ha ha, so funny.