Chapter 31

"WHAT THE FUCK QUINN!?" I immediately screamed, not missing a beat.

"Devin!" she jumped off Keisha, "It's not what it looks like!"

" hut the fuck up!"

"B-"

"SHUT UP!"

Tyler rushed out of his room to see the action along with Cameron behind him, who was still putting on his shirt.

She looked surprised. The rest of the people from the elevator were huddled behind me, trying to see what was going on.

"I-I," I struggled to get the Jordan shoe box out of the bag. "I got this for you! I got you the new ones. I don't have lots of money but I was willing to buy it for you! But no, when I'm gone, you decide to go off and fuck another girl!" I threw the shoe box at her head but she caught it, making me even more mad. I couldn't hold it in any more, the tears spilled out, and the sobs along with them.

A pair of hands rested on my shoulders and guided me to Tiffany's room. Everyone followed except Quinn and Keisha. Tiffany sat me down on her bed and hugged me. Everyone else followed suit, even Tiny. I kept crying for another 5 minutes until the sobs subsided. I felt sleepy and I struggled to keep my heavy eyelids open. I felt Tiffany lay me down and pull a blanket over me.

The next morning I woke up, face to face with Tiny. Of course of the two beds, Tiffany had to place me on Tiny's, is she clueless?

I don't hate Tiny, it's just that she makes me mad, and happy, and confuzzled. It's like confused but worse.

She's pretty, she has beautiful long eyelashes that bring out her gorgeous blue eyes. Her personality is adorable. She's loving, caring, enthusiastic, energetic, beautiful, sentimental, but a little too sensitive.

I don't like that, she ran away because I had no idea she liked me. She stormed off when I chose Quinn over her. She takes everything to heart and overreacts about it.

I don't think her and I would ever be together, I don't think I could handle that. Maybe if she changed...

But what am I gonna say, "Hey, Tiny, I think you're beautiful and great. But I refuse to date you unless you change this, this, and this."

It sounds jerky, I'm not just gonna say that to her.

Her eyes fluttered open and caught me staring at her. She started to blush, not wanting me to see it, she pulled the blanket up and over her head.

A knock came at the door, "Ladies, start packing, we're leaving in an hour."

The bathroom door flung open, "Guys, wake up!"

Tiny and I both pretended to grogilly wake up. Then it hit me, all my stuff was in the room with Quinn. I really don't feel like being in the same room as her.

"Suck it up. You'll be fine, just ignore her,"Tiffany said reading my mind.

I slowly dragged my self out of the room and towards mine. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Quinn was still asleep on my bed, did I mention earlier that her and Keisha were doing it on MY bed? God, I really want to slap the shit out of her.

And now her dirty ass is still on it. This bitch gonna get an STD if she keeps this up.

I really shouldn't but I crawled onto my bed and shook her awake. She lazily opened her eyes but shot open when she saw it was me.

"Devin, I-"

"I don't wanna hear it, we're leaving in an hour, get ready. " my voice was cold and emotionless. I sounded like a robot.

Before she could respond, I hopped off the bed and walked over to my luggage. I want to look extra good today so she could see what she was missing out on. I picked out some short shorts that made my ass look good, and a black form fitting backless tank top. And for shoes, I picked out some white converse.

I didn't care anymore, she's seen me before and part of me wants her to miss me, so I took off all my close in front of her. I put on new underwear, the tank top, and finally the shorts. She stared the whole time, I pretended not to notice.

I hope she enjoyed it because this is the last time she's going to look at me like that. Not that she would miss it... she's got Keisha.

That thought made me want to cry but I sucked it up. I don't want her to think I care. I already miss her and want to forgive her. But how can I trust her if she does that when I'm gone?

I started packing all my clothes away neatly. I turned around to make my bed, when she started to take off her shirt. I immediately turned around, and found something else to organize in my bag.

When I was sure she was finished I turned to my bed to see the Jordan's shoe box on my bed. I took it and neatly put it in my luggage. I think I'll just keep them and save them for someone else. Someone special that actually deserves them.

I made my bed and waited in the hallway for everyone to finish. I don't want to be in the same room as her.

I'm confused,part of me wants to run in there hug her and I it's okay. But the other part wants to pretend she didn't happen, and that she doesn't matter. She cheated on me less than 24 hours ago. I need more time to heal and figure out, what's up.

When everyone was set, we made our way into the lobby, out the doors and into our waiting Uber. My group got to the airport earlier than the other. We didn't bother waiting for them, they had head. counselor Dean with them anyway. Josh lead us through all the fun check ins and security stuff. When we began boarding our plane, Josh started panicking because the other group wasn't here yet. I could care less honestly, the other group has Keisha,Tiny and Quinn.

Unfortunately they made it just on time, and the rest of the group let out a sigh of relief. I on the other hand prayed that neither Quinn or Keisha sat next to me. And just my luck, Quinn sat inbetween Tiny and I.

But in the end I guess it was a blessing more than a curse...

"Devin?"

I ignored Quinn, and pretened to be very interested in what was out the window. Although we weren't even of the ground yet or moving.

"Devin stop being immature, and listen to me."

I still looked out the window.

"Devin," Quinn softly grabbed my face and turned it to hers. We were face to face now. God, I really want to kiss her.

But I shouldn't, I turned my head back to face the window.

"Devin." Quinn grabbed my thigh.

"Fine! What do you want?" I turned my head to her.

"And don't touch me," I slapped her hand away from me.

"Look, you are no better than I am. You kissed... she who must not be named."

I smiled at her Harry Potter reference.

She continued, "Keisha and I didn't have sex. It was more of a make out. It was just a kiss and I'm not saying what I did wasn't wrong. I'm just saying, if I can forgive you for kissing someone else, why can't you forgive me for kissing someone else?"

She has a point.

"Look, I promise I won't do it again, but just give me another chance. I gave you one, why can't you?"

I nodded, "Okay, but please don't do that again."

"Okay I won't, I promise. If you promise not to kiss anyone else either." She smirked at me. I love her smirk.I kissed her and rested my head on her shoulder. I glanced past Quinn and noticed Tiny, wide eyed, with her jaw dropped. Looking at me as if what I just did was unbelievable. Maybe it was but I love Quinn, and she loves me... right?