Chapter 41

And with that people got up and started heading for the doors.

"OMG MOVE!" Brittany shoved past Mia.

I rolled my eyes, typical Brittany. Meg was helping Mia up, while Riley scolded her.

Finally, out of conference room B6 twelve. The current of people lead us to the elevators.

"Uuuh could we maybe go through the stairs?...please," Brittany nervously eyed the crowded elevators.

Nicole smacked her lips, "Nooo, I'm tired. The sooner I get to my room, the better."

"I KNOW you did not just smack your lips at my sister."

"She does it to us all the time," I retorted.

"Oh my god give her a break, she's scared of elevators. And a little claustrophobic."

"Well how were we supposed to know that?"

"She just told you."

"No she didn't." Natalie narrowed her eyes. "All she did was ask if we can go up through the stairs. She's got me fucked up if she thinks I'm going up the stairs. She didn't even explain. She just told us to do it, ordered us. She's always so bossy."

"You don't need an explanation, she asked NICE-LY. And it's only to the third floor."

"So?" Nicole snorted.

"You can't just leave her."

"We're not, she can either get over her silly "fear." Or go up the stairs by herself, it's her choice."

"I'm not leaving her."

"Okay then go up the stairs with her."

"Okay let's go then." Riley headed for the stairs.

"You misheard, we're not going through the stairs."

"We're not leaving her. "

"Fuck this I'm going." Natalie turned to the elevators. They were still crowded with people from camp squishing themselves on.

"Come on, don't be mean." Riley begged.

"Oh like she's sooooo nice to us." Mia spoke up. Which says something, she never speaks up.

"Come on, you're not gonna let her go up by herself."

"She has YOU, YOU can go up with her. " Eva screamed, making a few people look our way.

"They can't go up the stairs alone!" Tiny retorted," Do you have any idea how many murders happen in stairs? That's dangerous they can't go up by themselves."

"Oh well." I shrugged, my shoulder angel was screaming at me not to say it. But I continued," l guess you should go up with them. And if there's a murderer you can protect them. Since you're such a good strong friend. But you're not a good friend are you? If you were, we wouldn't be in this mess."

Her eyes filled with tears, she turned to walk away.

"Yeah run away and cry. You're good at that. " I yelled at her. "You're the reason why we're even in this mess in the first place!"

She turned around and got in my face."You know what? Fuck you, Devin! You're always so me-"

"What did you say to her?" I heard Quinn say behind her.

Tiny shut up real quick.

"Talk to her like that one more time. I swear I will fuck you up." Quinn threatened Tiny.

They stood there glaring at each other.

"Guys it's our turn to get on the elevators." Nicole interrupted.

Taking my eyes off Tiny I grabbed Quinn's hand, and squished myself into the elevator.

Finally, upstairs we all found our counselor. Except Riley, Brittany, and Tiny, they were probably still in the lobby.

"Nicole and Natalie you're in room number 367. Devin, Eva, Asmaa you're in room 368. Meg, Tiffany and Mia you're in room 369 with me."

After telling us our assignments, Page headed for the other side of the floor to talk to James Fey, one of the assistant head counselors. He's always so quiet and by Dean's side. I've actually never heard him talk. But he seems to fancy Page. Awe it'd be cute if they became a couple.

I walked in to my room. Asmaa and Eva had already made themselves comfortable. And claimed the bed closest to the bathroom. I threw myself on the couch releasing a big sigh, when the door opened and out of the corner of my eye I saw bright pink.

"UGH, what are you doing here?"

"This is actually my room."

I snacked my lips, " Of all the people."

Asmaa walked out of the bathroom,"Oof, uh. Eva and I are sharing that bed. So uh you two are gonna have to share the other one."

"Oh hell no!" Tiny and I both shouted at the same time.

"Pleeeaaase Asmaa," Tiny pleaded ,"just sleep with me."

"I'd rather go homeless than sleep with Tiny." I mumbled.

"What's gotten into you two? Honestly, you two used to be such good friends now all you do is fight."

We looked down not knowing how to respond.

"Really if it's such a big deal one of you can sleep on the floor or couch."

"I CALL BED!!!" I yelled, jumping onto the bed before Tiny could do anything.

"The couch is a single person couch how am I supposed to sleep on that?" Tiny whined,"and there's no blanket."

"Big deal," I rolled my eyes, "Why do you need a blanket anyways? It's summer."

"Fine but we're switching beds every other day." she pouted.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV.

After watching a little TV I noticed everyone was asleep. Eva and Asmaa both comfortable under the covers of their bed. And Tiny on the floor shivering.

Looking away I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth...never mind I don't have a toothbrush. Because the fucking fire burned it, and whose fault was that?

I glared at the sleeping Tiny. Who was still sleeping on the hardwood floor shivering.

Sighing I picked her up, and plotted her onto my bed. Sighing I tucked her under the warm covers. I really can't blame her for everything that's happened.

With one last look at her I lay on my side of the bed, closed my eyes, and went fast to sleep.