Chapter 30

We played nice for the rest of the interview. But as soon as cameras were off, I glared at her and walked off stage into Quinn's comforting arms.

We all went out to eat at this Italian restaurant. It was really good and lifted everybody's moods. At first we were feeling kinda crappie because of how the interview went. Barbara has many die hard fans that are going to bash us for being disrespectful and rude. But food fixed it, food fixes everything.

"Guys, what are we gonna do tomorrow? " Eva said slurping in her spaghetti.

"Ooh! We could go shopping!" Natalie offered.

"Yeah, and maybe to the beach?" I offered.

Quinn smiled at me, "That would be great, I've never been to the beach."

"Ooh! And there's this new movie out," Keisha offered. I like Keisha she's pretty cool. And she's extremely pretty. Her personality in general is very flirty so I don't really mind when she flirts with Quinn. Quinn doesn't flirt back. And Keisha's just like that she flirts with everyone.

Once everyone is finished with their food we headed back to the hotel. I brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas. I didn't mind changing in front of Quinn we're both girls, and she's seen me before.

We cuddled a little, before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we went to the beach together. We played beach volleyball together and picnicked at the beach. Despite it being summer the water was extremely cold but I got used to it eventually.

I was wearing a criss-cross black bikini that's a little scandalous. I'm surprised my parents are completely fine with me wearing this. But not okay with me liking girls.

But to be honest mine wasn't as bad compared to Keisha. Not that I'm bashing her, she looks amazing .

And Tiny looks good too, I would keep catching myself staring at her. I'm just glad Quinn hasn't caught me. Speaking of Quinn, she looks HOT. She's only wearing a black sports bra and basketball shorts but I still find her sexy.

Both Tiny and Quinn are really skinny. And Keisha has a tiny waist and amazing curves. To be honest, I'm a little insecure of my body. It's like Keisha's but less curvy and my waist isn't as thin, but my wide hips and big-ish chest make it seem like it is.

Despite that, Quinn still looks at me like I'm the most beautiful girl here. She's amazing. I know we've had our up and downs but she's great and I love her.

Eventually, we drifted away from the group and quietly walked along the water's edge. Like the lesbian couple I saw when I was younger.

"You did great today, you know that, right?"

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just what if I pushed the boundaries? Barbara Moore has many connections. What if because of me she shuts them down and ruins our camp?"

"She was honestly a bitch and was being rude. She deserved to be put in her place."

"Yeah, but most of the people who listen to her are loyal and will dislike us."

"Devin. It's impossible to make every body happy. There is always going to be someone out there who will be offended. Just always remember to do the right thing."

"Hey, guys, come on, we're leaving," Dean called.

"Everything is gonna be okay." She pecked me on the lips, took my hand and we walked back.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" I asked as I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Yes, I'm sure, I'm just not feeling well right now."

"Oh, well... maybe I should stay."

"No, don't worry about me. You go have fun, enjoy your night for me okay?"

"Okay," I kissed her on the forehead. I love her but I don't wanna get sick.

I took one last look at her and closed the door. Everyone was out in the hallway.

"Hey! Where's Quinn?" Tiffany appeared by my side.

"She's not feeling well."

"Yeah, something's going around. Kenned- I mean Ken said Keisha's sick too. And Tyler and Cameron aren't feeling up to it either."

"That sucks, is Tiny sick, too?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope! I'm as healthy as ever!" Tiny hopped into our conversation smirking at me.

"You probably wish I was in a coma, huh, Devin?" She whispered when Tiffany was out of ear shot.

"What? No! I would never wish that on anybody. Even Barbara Moore."

Tiny snickered, "Okay, Chase, I wanna have fun tonight, so why don't we just play nice?"

"Deal." We shook hands.

We went to the mall to buy stuff. I was thinking about Quinn the whole time. I missed her.

I wandered into a shoe store. At first I was just looking for some heels but some of the air Jordan's caught my attention. I thought of the dress she bought me yesterday, it was $150. I know she's rich and buying something like that wouldn't really phase her. So she's not expecting anything back but I want to get her something nice too. I got a job last January and have saved every penny. The shoes I'm looking at are $170. She's addicted to expensive Air Jordan type if shoes so I'm sure she'll love these. Hopefully these shoes don't break the bank.

I finally settled on these blue air jordans, they look nice and the boy next to me is near tears begging his parents to buy them for him. Talking about how they were just released this week.

I smiled at myself, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have them yet and they're her favorite color so it's a win, win.

I walked out of the store praying to God that the boy knew what he was talking about. I met up with the group.

"Hey, why don't we drop off our stuff first and then go to the movie?" Tiffany offered.

"Nah, it's fine, and anyway I don't wanna be late."

Tiny glanced at her phone, "We still got plenty of time. And I don't know about you Devin but I don't wanna hold these bags any longer than I have to."

She's got a point, I obliged. We all crammed into two Ubers and headed for the hotel. Maybe I'll surprise Quinn. And hopefully she feels better and goes to the movies with us.

Excited, I raced ahead of everyone when the elevator made it to the fifth floor.

I flung the door open, "QUINN, I GOT YOU A-" I dropped the bags out of sheer terror. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to do something but I couldn't. I just stood there like an idiot staring.

A topless Quinn was on top of a nearly naked Keisha on the bed. Both of them looked just as shocked as I was.