CHAPTER 10

- My dear friend it seems you really need to take a plane after all.

-But I don't have any money.... How can I get any?!

-Well, you need to send a message to your friends in Finland, don't you.

-Yes, I think so. I'll send them an email.

-Can I have your email address?

-Of course. It is .

-Gmail?

-Yes. Is there a problem?

-Yes, there sure is. Gmail is blocked here.

-Really? What shall I do now?

-We need to create you a Chinese email account.

That's what they do. Then Magpie sends an email to his friends and receives an answer.

His friends now know where he is and they can certainly see the problem, so they collect money and buy Magpie a flight ticket to Finland. They send the ticket to Magpie by email. There are no flights from Shenzhen to Finland so he has to take a high speed train for Guangzhou to catch his flight.

-Xìngyùn. What's going on? Why are they talking a lot? The train leaves in 30 minutes.

-Pekka, we've got a problem.

-What's the matter?

-You haven't got a passport, nor a visa, so you shouldn't be in China at all....How did you get to China, Pekka?

-Xìngyùn, I came here by accident.

-By accident? What do you mean?

-Believe me or not but an unknown force took me here. And I really don't know how or why? But here I am.

-They are asking us to leave the queue and come to their office.

-Pekka, do you know anybody important here in China?

-This is the first time I'm here. How could I know anybody but you?

-Think hard my friend, think. Do you have any Chinese visitors to your Santa's place?

-Chinese?... Yes,... a lot...

but I don't know any of them.

-We Chinese like taking photos and being photographed.

-Yes, come to think of it, one day I met a Chinese man. And now he is in the same photo as Santa, on the wall of Santa's office. Lucky man!

Pekka whispers the man's name in Xìngyùn's ear.

-Wow! It seems we might be even luckier!

-Why? Will that name open a lot of doors for us?...Hang on, he is in that picture on the wall over there!

-Oh, yes. ...On second thoughts we had better contact the local police. They will help us to get you back to Finland.

That's what they do and soon enough they get help and are back at the railway station. They get a train ticket for Pekka. Then they get on the train.

Pekka says,

-This is really fast.

- Yes. Have a look at the screen on the wall. It says we are doing 306 kmh now!

- Our trains in Finland can do something like 150 kmh. So you are really fast here.