EPILOGUE 1

Santa Claus is not very well known in China yet. However Santa is interested in getting to know the Chinese kids better. That's why he launches his first expedition to China through Magpie.

Why did he choose Magpie?

He knows Magpie is smart so if he sends Magpie he has an excellent agent there. What makes Magpie even more of a perfect choice is the fact that most of the Chinese live in cities and so does Magpie. Any other of the nine fine animals doesn't really like cities that much.

Why does Santa use a magic trick to take Magpie to China?

Magpie really is lazy so he doesn't want to leave McDonald's free meals.

Furthermore, when Magpie doesn't have anybody from Santa's Village available for help he has to solve the problems on his own. Consequently, he has to be in touch with the Chinese and then he uses his capacity to the fullest of its ability and learns about China in the best possible way.

----

A journey to the Chinese world has begun. So far we have spent most of our journey in China but Finland keeps lurking in the background. So we can assume a journey to the Finnish world is also about to begin soon.

Wolverine's missing.

Do they have to start looking for him in Finland?

Or has he gone to China?

Anyway his fine animal friends know Wolverine is headstrong; when he gets an idea of his own of how to solve a problem he won't listen to anybody else. So did he go to China by himself to get back Magpie, one of his friends?

Now Magpie may have even more reasons to install WeChat on his phone and contact Panda to check if something strange and out of the ordinary has started happening in Shenzhen; headstrong and stubborn Wolverine doesn't know the local ways there and tries to push his way to find Magpie. Inevitably this will lead to a lot of commotion in Shenzhen. Moreover, Wolverine is not a city dweller, which may intensify the impact of the collision and commotion caused by Wolverine.

All this remains to be seen (and definitely heard) in the developments of the story in near future.