CHAPTER 26

In Shenzhen, one of the police officers who have earlier touched Wolverine's tail tip asks his patrol partner,

What kind of beast is it we are chasing? Do you have any drawing or any photo of the beast?

His partner answers,

Yes, we do.

and shows the bulletin that he just printed out.

---

(photo or drawing should be attached here!)

This is the public notice released by the police after hearing the eyewitnesses' testimonies about the beast.

!!!

Beware!

Big, powerful beast on the loose.

Assail it can

It won't be your fan.

Long, sharp claws,

and from its strong jaws,

you won't have any pause.

So make the right choice,

hide

from its sight

or else you will lose.

Ask us to help

then you won't have to yelp.

!!!

THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BEAST

OVERALL VIEW OF THE BODY:

The beast looks like a bear but is a bit smaller. It has a dark brown fur.

BODY PARTS:

TAIL: The tail is bigger than a bear's though.

HEAD: It has a huge head with long canine teeth and strong jaws: A fishmonger saw it snatch a fish between its teeth and heard it crush the bones of the fish between its jaws with ease.

LEGS: The beast has long claws and strong legs.

BODY ODOUR:

When it comes to the smell from the beast, it was worse than that of the fish at the marketplace. A fishmonger said, 'The smell was so overwhelming it forced its way onto my palate and I could feel the taste of rotten fish in my mouth. I almost puked.'

FIRST PIECE OF EVIDENCE:

The beast had taken a mighty slash from a huge butcher's knife losing the tail tip. The policemen who visited the marketplace right after the incident touched the tail tip of the beast. They said the tip felt really coarse, rough and hard to break. In addition, the hairs on the tip made a deep cut in one of the officers' finger. To top it all, the knife that cut the tail turned blunt because of the impact. Losing the tail tip was not enough though to prevent the beast from running later the same day along the streets of Shenzhen!

STRENGTH: When snatching a fish, it pushed aside a big water container with about 100 litres of water in it like it weighed nothing at all.

CHARACTER: When it charged to catch the fish the sounds that it gave were very territorial and the fishmongers could feel the chills run down their spines. Besides the quick-moving beast was charged with an extremely aggressive determination, the kind they could not resist, they just had to step aside and give way.

!!!

So if you meet this beast,

don't try to seize,

not in the least.

Even if

you are eight,

don't hesitate

to give us a call

to

110

because

we want to know

!!!