Intro: Haechan

"Get the fuck out of here Haechan!" Haechan's mom complains Haechan just rolls his eyes in return. "I'm so tired of your bullshit" She says "wow really I wasn't aware since you've been so busy sucking off every guy meet that you haven't found the time to trash talk me" Haechan smiles bitterly.

His mom sucks in sharply "whatever leave I don't care where you go as long as it's not here" "gladly just you wait though soon all of your little boyfriends will be dead" his mom scoffs "oh yeah what's that supposed to mean" "you'll see soon don't worry" as he grabs his bags and walks out the door.

Though Haechan had no idea what himself was saying it felt right.

As Haechan walks down the now dark street he couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit of paranoia but if anyone tried anything he'd beat their ass.

A figure starts walking in the opposite direction of Haechan coming towards him. Through the dim street lights Haechan could see a guy with green hair walking his way. The guy bumps into Haechan making him drop his things. "What the fuck! Watch where you're going" "excuse me?" "You heard me."

The guy smirks observing the boy "any dirty thoughts can exit your mind" "no of course not but you could be useful" "Yeah how?" "Here" the guy with the green hair hands him a paper.

"Meet here tomorrow if you want to shock the world" "how do I know you're not trying to human traffic me?" "You don't but trust and believe you won't wanna miss this and you look like someone who could handle this" Haechan nods suspiciously still putting the paper in one of his bags observing the guy with green hair one last time. "My names Taeyong by the way remember that" he says before walking away.