Forty-Six hours in

"Don't you feel a little bad, Jennie" Lisa asks as she watches the girl place money in a black duffel bag is if she didn't shoot Jimin a few hours ago. "No, I don't feel bad" Jennie says simply, zipping the duffel bag and throwing it to the side with the other two she filled.

     "It was just a kiss babe" "so if I went and kissed Jungkook you'd be ok with it?" "well that's different" Lisa defends as she watches Jennie roll her eyes. 

      "How exactly?" "because you know how Jungkook is!" "I know how Jimin is also! You can't defend him this time, he fucked up and now he's paying the price, he'll be better in no time."

      Lisa sighs and shakes her head as she leaves the room.

          "You awake" Lisa calls out softly. Jimin only ignores her and shuts his eyes to try and pretend. "You still suck at fake sleeping" Lisa laughs softly as she pulls up a chair next to the couch where Jimin had been laying for what felt like forever. 

         "Fuck off" Jimin utters under his breath, trying his best to turn to the opposite side. "Listen, don't be mad at Jennie alright?" Lisa says, rubbing Jimin's back in a comforting way though he wasn't enjoying it at all.

       "I know what'll make you feel better!" Lisa suddenly says as she shoots up from her spot. "Thank god, you're leaving me alone! I'm feeling better already" Jimin says sarcastically. "Haha very funny" Lisa retorts, crossing her arms as she continues.

     "What I actually mean is, that we should capture Taehyung" Lisa smirks, an eyebrow raised. That sentence made Jimin sit up to the best of his ability. "Continue" "I'm sure we're not the only ones who're suspicious of this dude, like come on, so since Jungkook won't give us answers we'll have to get them ourselves." 

      "What if he doesn't speak" "then we make him."

           The two smile at each other, with similar glints in their eyes. "So you in?" "Most definitely."

         Haechan had already heard of all the chaos that had went down, and in all honesty, he wasn't even surprised. It was only a matter of time before karma caught up to Jimin, and this was only the beginning. 

     He watches the money print in front of him, stone faced. The machine once again was jammed and he was now just irritated. He began to hit the machine so hard it sounded as if it was hits away from breaking. 

      Before he could hit it again, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, "Haechan" Mark says softly. As much as Haechan wanted to let Mark hold him, deep down he knew he couldn't. Haechan spins around, now facing Mark, pushing him away softly. 

     "What do you want?" Haechan says coldly. "I was gonna come help you," Mark begins but Haechan cuts him off "I got it" he says turning around once again, his back to Mark.  "Haechan come on, I didn't mean to upset you" "I'm not upset" Haechan replies, his back still to the other. "Yes you are, please stop giving me the cold shoulder, I'm sorry."

      Mark genuinely sounded hurt, and that only made Haechan feel even worse. "You don't have anything to be sorry for I promise you" Haechan sighs, finally turning to face Mark. "Nothing is your fault" Haechan reassures.

      "Mark...that girl, she's not who she says she is" "what do you mean?"

      "Mark she-" "Hey! You said to come and find you so that you could check up on my wounds" the girl says looking at Mark with those innocent eyes that Haechan couldn't help but want to rip out. 

     "Right, um just wait a-" before he could finish his sentence, Haechan was already gone.

        "Haechan! I've been looking for you" Lisa yells out to the other who was heading to find Jimin. "You've been looking for me?" Haechan asks suspiciously. "Yes, can you keep a secret from Jungkook?" "No shit, him and I aren't on the greatest terms right now anyways."

      "Right, well have you met this Taehyung?" That question only made Haechan roll his eyes. "Yes, he's so annoying!" "I know right!"

     "Well Jimin and I have a plan" "You and Jimin? Aren't you the reason that he's hurt?" 

      "No! He kissed me, not the other way around!" Lisa defends. "Whatever, so what's the plan?"

         Jungkook practically ran down the hall when he heard from Haechan that Jimin wanted to see him. He was too much of a coward to approach the other on his own so this was the perfect opportunity. 

        Once entering the room, he saw Jimin who was now fully seated upwards. "You wanted me?" Jungkook asks timidly. "Yeah" Jimin says patting the spot next to him. 

     "So what's up?" "I wanted to say that I may have acted out." "You may have?" Jungkook teases "Yes, can we just put it behind us like we do with everything else?" "Hmm, I don't know" Jungkook says, placing his finger under Jimin's chin. 

       "You gonna kiss me, or stare into my eyes?" Jimin asks, making Jungkook chuckle softly. Jungkook looks into Jimin's eyes a second longer before pulling him closer making their lips collide.

     Jimin was so in the moment that he almost forgot about the plan. He pulls away from the kiss slowly, looking up at the other. "Can you do me one more favor, Kookie?" Jimin asks, pouting softly. 

     "Yeah, anything" Jungkook says, making Jimin break a small smile. "Can you stop associating with Taehyung?"

    Please take your chance while you can, Jimin says to himself.

        "Jimin, no that's not fair" Jungkook says removing his hands from Jimin's face. Jimin can only shake his head in disappointment before smiling once again. "No, you're right, my fault."

     As if on cue Haechan walks over to the two, two cups in hand. "You idiots need to stay hydrated" Haechan says, handing each one a cup. "Thanks, little one" Jungkook taunts making Haechan roll his eyes. While Jimin only mutters a small 'thanks.'

     Haechan smirks, walking of as Jungkook quickly drinks his cup of water. "I didn't even realize how thirsty I was" Jungkook laughs softly, placing his cup down. "Mhm" was the response he got from Jimin. 

      "How you feeling?" Jimin asks, rubbing his hand up and down Jungkook's arm. It felt like he couldn't even respond as he started to slur his words. "Shh, just close your eyes."

     The last thing Jungkook saw was Jimin being helped up by Lisa before everything went black.

       "If only he would've taken his chance." Jimin says follow Lisa out the doorway.

     Any theories ??