Conversation #3

"Hello, detective this is becoming fun right?"

"Of course"

"I hope there's no sarcasm involved with that"

"Don't call if you're not gonna help"

"Aw, you sound desperate wanna beg for it?"

"Listen if you help out I can try and get you a reduced sentence with a great lawyer"

"Me a reduced sentence ah! I'm crying"

"Your little speech isn't gonna work I won't need a reduced sentence cause I won't be caught, simple"

"If you won't give me someone involved in the heists name how about your name?"

"Well, they call me professor"

"Could you specify on who 'they' is?"

"They all do, detective"

"How about a location?"

"Ooo a little bold now, sorry no can do, detective"

"I swear to god I can not wait for the day I see you walking in handcuffs!"

"I hope you see it in your dreams too, detective"

"If you're not even in the bank what are you getting out of this!"

"A lot actually, revenge"

"On what?"

"Not on what detective but who"

"Just a location and I swear two years of time reduced at tops!"

"Eh, you're boring me goodbye detective."

A lead. Finally was all Jaehyun could think as he turns in his swivel chair to the detective in front of him.

"What is it Mark?" "Well we got a call from inside the bank and it was a hostage, we were so close to getting a name but.... they were killed."

"Then someone spoke and the officers of course recorded the call and compared the voice to the two main suspects Mr.Jeon and Mr.Park. The two were both arrested in the past and were questioned but soon released since the charges weren't that huge, we compared the voice to both videos and it was Jimin who spoke, sir."

"So those two are confirmed to be in the bank, correct?" Mark nods in confirmation.

"Find their friends and family and bring them in for questioning, we could get a location out of this" a wide smile spread onto Jaehyun's face thinking that he was finally one step ahead of that so called professor.

But of course, no one can throw a curve ball at Taeyong. Because even if you think you're one step ahead, in reality you'll always be ten steps behind.