Fourty hours in

No one truly knew how crazy Haechan could get. He didn't want people to know simply because he didn't want to drive them away from him. That was his biggest fear.

He would lie and lie anything to hide the truth. Himself didn't know what was wrong with him. He couldn't control himself when he became.....crazy. That was the only way to describe it.

He had tried to kill multiple people one of those people being his foster sister. It was just that he doesn't like when people take away what was his. Some could call it him being extremely possessive he just thought he was protecting them. And she was taking his dad away from him, his anchor, his best friend, the only person who understood his insanity, but also the person who ended his life and left Haechan alone.

Something in him just snaps and he wanted to leave that girl in his past.

He was doing so well, he truly was. Now it's like all his process was out the window.

Hiding it from Mark has recently became his hugest concern. But now he knew, and all Haechan could think of was him leaving him.

His mind wasn't processing any of that while he was on top of the girl, his fist colliding with her face. His hands were flying as he swung and swung and swung. A pair of arms grabbed at him which just made him turn to that person and start to swing on them too.

    A part of him was hoping that person wasn't Mark but that wasn't enough to get him to stop swinging. 

        It wasn't Mark, it was jungkook. Seeing him just made Haechan angrier as instead of swinging he wrapped his hands around the others neck squeezing tightly.

        "What the fuck!" Jimin yells running up the Haechan. He takes the back of his gun swinging it to the back of the younger's head, knocking him out like light.

        "Is anyone gonna explain?!" Jimin yells looking around at the mess of blood and a now unconscious Haechan on the ground.

       "Haechan went fucking psycho!" Jungkook says as he stands up from the ground rubbing his now sore neck and tipping his head back since his nose had began to bleed. "I'm gonna need a little more context than that," Jimin grabs jungkook's arm turning to Mark who seemed to be stuck in shock.

         "Take care of the girl and him and I'll take care of jungkook" Jimin says sending Mark the most softest smile he could.

      Jungkook and Jimin had already made their leave as Mark rushes to the girls aid. Her face was pretty beat up but she was still conscious. "Believe me now?"

            Lisa made her way over to Jennie who was observing all of the phones that they had taken from the hostages. She was currently placing them out on a table spaced out evenly.

      "All them off?" Lisa asks as she walks closer to the other. "I know how to do my job don't I?" Lisa walks closer to the other watching her intently and Jennie just continues placing them down.

"Don't you think we should talk?" "About?" "How we both threatened each other?" Lisa says confusion in her tone thinking it should've been obvious since the two had been putting off the conversation for quite a while.

"Lisa, we aren't like every other couple you should know this by now, I don't wanna talk about this it's done we're good don't ruin it."

       Jennie then leaves the room, leaving behind a conflicted Lisa who still didn't get what she'd wanted.

            "Ow!" "Well stop moving!" Jimin was trying to clean a cut under Jungkook's eyebrow as the other held a tissue under his nose to stop the bleeding. "Looks like our haechanie got you good" Jimin snickers, earning a glare from jungkook.

       "I would've fought back but he was going fucking insane" suddenly Jimin pulls away from jungkook making the younger look up at him. "What do you think happened?" "I don't know jiminie but I think he would've killed me to be honest."

       Jimin tried hard to not blush from the nickname but couldn't help it. "Who was the girl?" Jungkook asks as Jimin moves back and places a bandage on the cut.

        "Don't know i was gonna go and talk to Mark right about now" "or you can stay with me since you know I'm sick and injured" Jimin scoffs unamused. "You have a bloody nose and a harmless cut you'll be fine" truth was, Jimin wanted to stay he just wanted to see if jungkook would beg.

"Yeah but it hurt~" Jungkook pouts cutely making a soft smile appear on jimin's face. "I have stuff to do kook" Jungkook simply wraps his arms around Jimin's waist pulling him closer.

"Stuff that can wait, I can't" "what do you wanna do anyways?" "Perhaps.....a quickie?" Jimin scoffs rolling his eyes as he pushes the older away from him walking out of the room.

A soft knock emits from the door, Mark who was still aiding the girl gets up and opens the door up and sees Jimin standing there. "Hey" "are they both ok?"

"Yeah I had to put Haechan in a vault I didn't want him waking up and lashing out...again" "yeah, so who's the girl?" Before Mark can even answer the girl interjects quickly.

"I'm Haechan's former foster sister" "do you know why he attacked you? That's not like him" "but it is like him, he's crazy you guys have just been fooled for too long."

Suddenly loud banging startles the three from their conversation. The banging was loud, muffled protests being heard from the other side. "Looks like our little devil is awake" Jimin comments before walking towards the vault and opening it unamused.

"Done throwing a tantrum?" The boy didn't look exactly great? He had some blood on his face and tears streaming down his face and pouring out of his red eyes.

If Jimin saw this Haechan first and not the bright, snarky, Mark obsessed one then he would've been able to agree he was crazy. But this is the first time so he didn't want to make quite a judgment yet.

"Are you ok?" He only nods before walking out the vault and walking straight away.

He was being so weird. Maybe the girl was perhaps telling the truth? If she was then it seemed like the seven had bigger problems on the inside.