Conversation #7

"Hello, detective how've you been?"

"Don't give me that bullshit, like I've said before If you're not going to give any information you can not keep calling"

"Just checking in with you of course, any new leads?"

     "That's private"

     "Mmm right, well I'll let you get to work, good luck detective."

     Jaehyun sighs, yanking the head piece off of his head. "What'd he say this time?" Mark asks innocently, holding Jaehyun a cup of coffee.

      "Nothing, he gave nothing!" "Well if it helps they're going to inspect Mr. Jeons home, you may go if you'd like."

     Jaehyun doesn't respond but just pushes himself up off of the handle bars of his desk chair, heading out the doors.

      He was going to catch each and every person involved in the heist if it be the last thing he does.

        As the multiple officers made their way into the house, making sure to place gloves onto their hands. Jaehyun inspected the house with his eyes, checking to see if he saw anything out of the ordinary.

       Two of the six officers entered into Jungkook's room their noses rising up in disgust to the smell. While others made their way to bathrooms or kitchens, Jaehyun strayed to the living room.

      He was closely studying the pictures on the wall seeing if he saw any familiar faces. Their wasn't many photos up on the walls, only three. One of a teenage Jungkook and another boy seemingly the same age as him. Another one was a group photo, what seemed to be a basketball team.

      After scanning the photo for a few seconds Jaehyun realized that Jungkook wasn't even up there, why would he have a picture of a basketball team he wasn't apart of, he couldn't help but think.

        Finally the picture sitting in the middle of the living room. Jaehyun made his way closer to it seeing how it was so clean and polished not a sight of dust on it.

      The picture held a tiny Jungkook, around the age of ten, and two adults behind him, seemingly his parents. The weird thing was that the picture seemed to be crimped at one edge of it, like a certain square had been cut out.

       Why can't he find a single picture of Jungkook and his sister. Jaehyun was now trying to look for the cut out fraction of the photo.

      Luck was clearly not on his side since the head detective soon found him practically tearing the living room to shreds. "It's time to leave Mr. Jung we've collected enough evidence."

       "B-but the picture" Jaehyun said pointing the large frame. "He has no pictures of his sister sir, isn't that weird, yet he has a picture of a middle school basketball team he's not even a part of?"

          The elder only rolls his eyes "I have no pictures of my siblings in my home and I have six of them, I'll look into it but you need to settle down."

      This only made Jaehyun angrier, he couldn't settle down. He needed to find the missing piece of the picture.

      So he followed the head detective out of the house know he'd be back soon.

     Ugh it's been too long! I'm so sorry for abruptly leaving and not updating. Like I had said before I was lacking a lot of things to continue this book but guess what? I'm back! And feeling a lot better so new updates every other day for sure. (Also I've been frequently updating my book roomates so go read that if you'd like💕)