Conversation #5

"Why did we receive a dead body?!"

    "Could you not yell, detective?"

        "And you wanted a hostage so you got one, simple."

         "We wanted one that's alive!"

"Why so you could question them and try and get information?"

       "You can't outsmart me detective."

     "Wait until I do, I have leads you don't even know about"

         "Care to share?"

"Why should I?"

       "No reason, you're the one just digging yourself into a deeper, and even more deeper hole so have fun with that please."

         "I will catch you."

       "Sure you will, detective. I believe in you!"

      "We found Mr.Parks mother and Mr.Jeons sister sir" "really? Bring them in" "we already have a room waiting for you."

        To say Jaehyun was giddy would be an understatement, he's over the moon about finally having a lead that Taeyong didn't know about.

      So he opens the conference room shutting it softly behind him. "Hi, I'm detective Jung Jaehyun, you?"

      "Jisoo."

   "Well can I ask you a few questions about your brother?" "Sure" "so do you know anyone who goes by the name professor?"

       "That doesn't seem related to my brother" jisoo chuckles softly. "Trust me it is, so do you?" "Yes, everyone calls him professor."

      Jaehyun couldn't help but bang his hand on the table out of aggravation. "Can you give me a name" "I'm sorry but no I can't" "and whys that" "because you asked to question me about jungkook not professor."

          "Fine, when was the last time you saw your brother" "a while ago" "when was the time you contacted your brother?"

"Mm about a month ago" "and what condition was he in?" "He was doing just fine staying with Jimin and some friends."

"Wait Jimin and jungkook know each other outside of the heist?" "Yes, they're basically lovers" Jaehyun writes that making sure to keep that in mind for future reference. "Did he clarify who these friends were?"

"Nope my brother and I aren't on those great of terms we just check up on each other" "can you tell me anything that's ever been odd about jungkook growing up?"

"He's a player," jisoo begins laughing softly. "I don't know why he's doing this so you're asking the wrong person for information about him" "well can you tell me anything you know about Jimin?"

"I've only met him once when I was visiting jungkook-" "so you do know where he was staying?" "No he started staying with friends after" "but did he specifically tell you that he wasn't still staying in that house."

"No but he would never let people over at his home unless it was me" "but Jimin was there you said" "what are you trying to do incriminate me or something?!"

"You see I think you're hiding something to protect your brother" "what're you I-" "listen if you want to protect him you'd tell me any valuable information."

Suddenly jisoo starts to hyperventilate her breathing becoming uneven. "Are you ok?" Jisoo clenches her chest as she picks up her things and quickly sprints out of the room.

Soon after Mark walks into the room seeing Jaehyun looking down at the notes he took. "You scared her off?!" "She was hiding something I just know it!"

"You gave her a panic attack!" "Which just makes her even more incriminating, who would start panicking if they know they did nothing wrong?!"

"Listen I did some research on her and she has a history of anxiety so you could've been more gentle, but I doubt she'll come back now" Mark says running his hands through his hair frustratedly.

He truly felt that they were yet again at square one. "It's my fault, let's not lose courage now we still have jimin's mother, bring her in for me."

"How'd it go?" "They bought it even sympathized me" jisoo laughs as she gets in the passenger side of the car.

"Anything I should be worried about?" "Just talk to kook and find out if he has anything at his house that you need to get rid of" "thank you for your help."

"Anything for you, professor."