Intro: Jungkook and Jimin

"Where are you going?" Jimin asks turning over in the queen size bed that him and jungkook had just had a fun time in. "None of your business Jimin" Jungkook says in a almost sweet tone. 

    Jimin rolls his eyes "why though?" Jungkook smiles as he makes his way towards Jimin. "Because you're nothing but a quick fuck" Jungkook says kissing jimin's lips in between each word. Jimin laughs softly pulling out his phone.

   "Now what're you doing?" Jungkook asks "like you said we're just fuck buddies babe I have others" Jimin says smiling as Jungkook just kisses him again.

    He had his ways of making the other stay. "I know what you're trying to do Jimin" "oh yeah what's that?" Jimin says in between breaths as the two continue kissing. Jungkook pushes the other off of him. "Not falling for it Jimin."

Jungkook grabs his bag forgetting his phone on jimin's bed Jimin not saying a word of the matter though.

Jungkook walks towards the liquor store. Where he was planning to drink his problems away and then find someone to fuck or just go to Jimin who he knew would welcome him with wide arms.

He walks into the basically empty store going towards a aisle to buy multiple bottles of vodka and soju. A green haired male was also in the aisle looking over the bottles.

The green haired male looks up staring at Jungkook. The male walks closer staring at the tattoo that Jungkook has on his neck. "You like it?" jungkook asks seductively "Yeah" the green haired male says leaning his head over showing the tattoo on his neck that was identical to Jungkook's.

A shocked expression spreads across Jungkook's face. Taeyong smirks "my my my here's this" Taeyong says handing him a piece of paper. "Meet here tomorrow you also have explaining to do" Taeyong says smiling grabbing a bottle of strawberry flavored vodka taking it and walking out.

"Hey you have to pay for th-!" "I got it" Jungkook says before the lady can continue. "Are you sure?" "It's a favor."

    Jimin lays in bed Jungkook's phone in his hand a message popping up.

Unknown number: don't forget tomorrow

         Jungkook: What?

Unknown number: it's Taeyong tomorrow where we meet

      Jungkook: and where's that

Unknown number: it's all in the paper Jungkook I wouldn't question it if I were you anyways

   Jimin leans back on his bed biting his lip. "Taeyong huh? Sounds hot" he smiles as an idea pops in his head. "Looks like we're going somewhere tomorrow."