The plan will work

"Funny jokes, I'm not fucking locking myself anywhere" Jimin complained, nothing new. "I know what I'm doing, Jimin" Taeyong said, Jimin missing how he used to call him 'jiminie.'

"Well if you don't mind I need more info before I lock myself anywhere" Baekhyun says in a reasonable voice like he was in a meeting. "Of course baekhyunnie," jimin's face contorted into what seemed like disgust as he heard Taeyong call someone else a nickname.

His gaze then made its way to baekhyun, "what?" "What's going on with you and Taeyong" at that Baekhyun laughs and rolls his eyes. "Oh my god Jimin, focus on one guy at a time."

"Once we break in we'll have hostages," Taeyong begins but being stopped once again. "How many?" "10-20, if you guys are worried about anything you shouldn't be, I have this all planned out and again I would never put you guys in a situation I don't think you're ready for."

"I'm ready" Jennie says gesturing to everyone else to get their answers. "Same here" they all agreed, well besides Jimin. "I don't know, the red still isn't my color" they laugh at how much of a handful Jimin was.

"I know you guys are ready and that's why we're starting the heist soon, just because you guys say you're prepared doesn't mean we're doing this tomorrow" Taeyong simply says not being able to be convinced.

"Now I want you guys to all go I'm gonna stay here and do some work, Chanyeol I'm gonna be needing your help soon so meet me in about ten minutes?" Chanyeol just nods and heads outside, baekhyun following behind him.

The two had been doing that a lot recently, it didn't go unnoticed by the others just unspoken of. As everyone fled upstairs or just somewhere else Jimin stayed put. "Jimin come on, we can go watch tv and cuddle and fu-" "I'm good, go without me."

"Jimin seriously we just made up" his words were cut off by an annoyed Jimin. "Jungkook! I said go without me I'll be up there soon" jungkook wanted to argue back so badly. But he didn't when he looked at Jimin who had a true look of innocence in his eyes. 'Please' Jimin mouths to the other who sighs and walks away.

"Hey taeyongie" Jimin says softly moving his chair closer to his once jungkook was up the stairs. "Yes? Jimin I'm busy" Taeyong says not looking up from the piece of paper he had in front of him.

"I was thinking maybe we could talk" "about?" "I'm sorry, I'm not good at feelings hell I don't remember the last time I've apologized to someone and meant it- well besides Lisa a couple days ago which was kinda surprising cause she's still a bitch in my eyes but you know," Jimin started to rant.

"And im ranting now, ugh I don't know what's going on with me lately" "you're having real feelings, Jimin that's whats happening" "yeah, I guess what I mean to say is that I'm sorry if I like lead you on, I know I can be a but much but I've always relied on sex to feel better literally since I was young," Jimin continued.

"And I guess why I'm even wasting my time is because you're a good guy Taeyong and you deserve a good guy or girl or whatever the hell you want you deserve it, I feel like a complete asshole doing what I did to you, when you were so sweet to me Taeyong," Jimin says groaning then slamming his head on the table.

"If only I wasn't such a fucking slut for jungkook, you're a good guy and I'm again sorry" Jimin says his face hanging low a pout visible on his face. "Oh jiminie," at that jimin's face seems to light up at the nickname.

"I'm not angry at you, I couldn't be, that wouldn't be fair I knew you had feelings for jungkook since the beginning and I let myself get into that, you have nothing to be apologizing for so go and spend time with
him while you can."

So he did, and for the first time they didn't have sex but instead they cuddled and talked about the heist. And whenever jungkook would actually listen to him and play with his hair Jimin truly felt happy. And like he wasn't just another fuck buddy like everyone said.

As Mark and Haechan sat in the living room couch both on the other ends the awkward tension filled the room. "So..." Haechan begins "are we gonna talk about how we-" "I mean do you wanna talk about it?" Mark asked still looking at the tv that wasn't playing anything.

"Well you kissed me," Haechan started "and you came on to me" "and we made out" "we did" "but I hate you" "yeah same."

The two's conversation was so weird that they both cringed. "So we're not anything right?" Haechan asks not sure what he even wanted to hear. "No, of course not" "do you wanna do it again?" A silence broke between the two once again.

"Do you think this plan will work?" Baekhyun asks softly to Chanyeol as the two stood outside. "Yeah, Taeyong knows what he's doing and I trust him" "so do I" the two say their hands soon finding their way to each other.

"This plan is gonna work."