Our secrets

The eight ended up laying in the room uncomfortably. While Taeyong was nowhere to be found. "Am I the only who feels like they've been kidnapped?" Haechan says while laying down on top of his hoodie.

       "I second that" Jennie says laying next to Lisa as they drift off to sleep. Soon the room was quiet and everyone had just about fallen asleep.

      Besides Jimin, what could he say, he was a troublemaker. Jimin stands up from Jungkook's arms who was asleep on the ground. Opening the door he peeks out seeing Taeyong sitting at this desk, it all looked sketchy.

       "Hey" Jimin says softly getting Taeyong's attention. "Hey you, need something?" Jimin nods and walks over to the other. "I wanna know what's going on" Jimin says sitting on Taeyong's lap. "You gotta be more specific jiminie."

        "What do you have on jungkook?" "Nosy much" Taeyong laughs "I prefer curious" "why do you wanna know?" Jimin just shrugs leaning closer to Taeyong. "Can you tell me, I'll keep it a secret?" Jimin says cutely hoping it'll work.

     Taeyong leans closer to Jimin the space between them getting smaller and smaller. Soon their lips lock, it first being weird for Jimin but he soon got used to the feeling. They pull away for a moment, Jimin looking over at the figure he saw out of the corner of his eye.

      Jungkook stood in the doorway glaring at the two. "Fuck you Jimin!" Jungkook says slamming the door to the room he was in. Walking towards the exit being stopped by a taunting voice.

     "Oh but we just started" Taeyong says smugly. "I was just getting to the part where I tell Jimin why you can't leave, and where I explain to him the tattoo on your neck" jungkook stands there for a moment not knowing what to say.

       "Or I could tell him how you put his life in danger, your choice so if you walk out that door who knows what Jimin will do with that information" Taeyong says speaking like Jimin wasn't right there.

     Jimin and jungkook lock eyes "you wanna know what he has on me Jimin, I'm supposed to be dead I tried to leave a gang I was in and they marked me and want to kill me they were going to kill you Jimin so I did what I had to do so you didn't get hurt!" Jungkook says yelling at the other.

     "Don't give me that bullshit and act like I'm supposed to sympathize you, you treat me like shit and I still come back to you, I'm done so do whatever you want go ahead and leave, but I'm staying."

    Jimin walks back into the room everyone's eyes turning to him. "Mind your fucking business!" Jimin says annoyed sitting down at the table his head hidden in his arms.

               Soon morning had came and everyone was lost. Haechan stood up first stretching "a beautiful morning isn't it" he says grabbing his stuff and walking out the room. "Very beautiful" baekhyun mumbles walking out after him.

      Jimin sits up scanning the room multiple times. "He left you......jiminie" Chanyeol says tauntingly. Jimin stands up abruptly "I don't care! I don't need him and I'm surely not in his shadow" with that he walks out the room slamming the door.

     "So leaving is the new trend huh?" Lisa says getting up, Jennie following behind her.

    Mark who has been pretty much silent the whole time gets up and leaves without making an exit like everyone else.

    Chanyeol was the last one sitting there. He was used to being alone so he shrugged it off and pulled out a cigarette. The feeling immediately calming down the anxiety that started to rise in him. It surely did help him mask the pain the he would never show.