Thirteen hours in

Sooo sorry for the long wait. But know that I'm almost done writing this book so two chapters will be released every day. 💕

   Money. That's what they were all thinking about as they watched the hostages do their jobs. Mark swiftly walks over to Haechan who was focused on one thing and one thing only, His money.

"Somethings going on," Mark whispers in Haechans ear but places his hand on his waist to keep him facing forward. "Don't look suspicious but they know something that they're not telling us."

"Who?" Haechan asks, placing a soft smile on his lips to not raise suspicion from anyone else. "Everyone I don't trust any of them," Mark says mimicking the same smile.

"Looks like we're gonna have to be extra careful" Haechan says as he scopes out jungkook from across the room. Jungkook raises his head making eye contact with the younger.

Jungkook raises his gun keeping eye contact with Haechan as his grip tightens. He stayed like that for a moment before acting as if he pulled the trigger. He pulls down his gun a smirk on his face as he sees Haechan standing there Mark now glaring down the other.

Haechan interlaces his hand with Mark's "I don't trust any of them either."

"Don't you think we should tell them, babe" Lisa says in a hushed whisper to Jennie who was watching the hostages unbothered. "It's obvious they're all keeping secrets so until they prove their loyalty my lips are sealed," "don't stoop to their level, Jennie this isn't what Taeyong would want-"

"Who cares! You guys speak of Taeyong like he's some god, well I'm not under his little spell and no one here seems to give two shits about what he said, and there's only a matter of time before they try to turn on us and I won't be here for it and I love you Lisa, with all my heart but I won't hesitate to leave you behind if you side with them."

"I'm not picking between you and this heist" "it should be a simple choice, Lisa" "no, I'm not doing this and I'm going to tell them" "so you're choosing them over me" "no I'm doing this for us!"

     "Don't you see that if we keep this information it will only ruin the heist and get us caught and I don't want that" Lisa says  reaching for Jennie's hand. "Don't let this heist get to your head and don't let this ruin our relationship because if you turn on me best believe I will win, that's a promise" Lisa says waking past Jennie knowing they both needed the space.

       They knew that they all needed to talk because if they didn't they would all fuck up. And without each other they only seemed to make mistakes, all of them.

        "So, you are?" Jungkook asks the hostage who seemed to be unfazed by jungkook. "Taehyung, why?" "No reason, just find you interesting" "interesting enough for you to do me a favor?"

        "Depends, can you do me one?" Jungkook asks as his hands find his way to Taehyung's waist. "Anything" Taehyung stares into Jungkook's eyes slightly glaring at him. "So what's yours?" "I want some money out of this, hell we're the ones doing all the work" "aren't you already a rich bastard?"

      "A foster child to one, my 'family' is over there" he says his gaze following to a couple who were still crying as they move around the machine confused on what to do. "They're not my real family and I could care less what happens to them, I won't rat you out if you get me money out of this."

      Jungkook laughs softly pulling the other closer. "How could you rat me out?" "Oh jungkook I could tell on your little leader and that would just bring down everything, right?"