Intro: jennie and lisa

"Just go die for all I care" Jennie's parents say to her as she sits at the counter on her phone. "Trust me I would if I wasn't so busy" "I can't stand you" "I can't stand me either."

    "We should've sent you away when we had the chance" "but you didn't, should've followed your instinct and helped us both out so I'll do that and get the hell out of here with my amazing girlfriend" "You're disgusting" "ok."

    Jennie walks out of the door to Lisa's car who was fixing her makeup in the car mirror. "Hi babe" Lisa says kissing Jennie's lips. "Hi" "bad day?" "Bad life"Jennie laughs. "Where do you wanna go" "honestly, the club" Lisa laughs "let's go then."

    The two walk into the club hand in hand heading straight towards the bar. "What can get you women?" "Whatever my baby here wants" Lisa says "a strawberry margarita please" "same for you im guessing?" "Yes sir."

Lisa pulls out her purse about to hand the bartender her card. "I'll pay for that" Taeyong says switching out Lisa's card with his own. "Add another margarita to that" Taeyong says smiling.

"And who the hell are you?" Lisa asks "well I'm Taeyong you?" "Lalisa manoban" "And you my dearie?" He says referring to Jennie. "I'm not your dearie but Jennie kim for whoever cares" "I sure do" Taeyong says.

Lisa gives the boy dirty looks up and down "don't worry I'm not trying to steal your woman if I wanted to do that she would already be in bed with me" "oh really huh?" Lisa says she says walking towards him intimidatingly. "Calm down now I want to be alive so I can drink my margarita you know don't wanna waste money."

The bartender comes back with three strawberry margaritas handing them to each of the three. Taeyong hands the girls a paper before drinking his margarita in one gulp.

"Well that was..." "let's go" "go where?" "Tomorrow like the paper says my life couldn't get more fucked up anyways"