Intro: Money Heist

Didn't proof read srry for mistakes! 💕

"Start over so if I'm hearing correctly you want us to be apart of some grand heist that was just a vision of yours oh and may I say without harming a single person you've got to be kidding right?"

1 hour earlier

"I'm so tired of your attitude Mark!" Mark's dad yells at him "oh really then why don't you leave trust me that'll be helping us all" Mark says. "That was one time Mark!" "Yeah you left for less than a week and got a girl pregnant and now have a whole side family I would've been ok with you having a side chick which is still fucked up but not a whole damn side family."

"Keep your voice down Mark!" "Why do you not want anyone to hear how you cheated on your wife! Oh and now have another child!" "I said be quiet!" "If you don't want people to know something then you shouldn't have done it."

Jimin dials Jungkook's house phone number, which jungkook never used, putting it on speaker as he continues to look for something to wear. ("What Jimin?") Jungkook asks rudely "wow miss you too so what time are you picking me up?" ("Picking you up for what you never said we were doing anything") "well I just did we're going to meet that Taeyong dude" ("w-what are you talking about?") Jungkook stutters out making Jimin laugh.

    "Yeah you kind of left your phone here last night" ("and you didn't think to tell me!") "I did but why should I?" ("Cause it's my phone you asshole") "true but that's beside the point you should just come over now and get it" ("classic Jimin always doing the most") "never doing less."

"Be here to pick me up at 6:30 to meet up with Taeyong if not then wouldn't you love for me to find all of your secretive information in your phone" Jimin laughs. ("Go ahead like I have anything to hide") "well let's just text Taeyong then" ("fine Jimin! I'll be there in a bit") "good to know."

  Haechan opens his eyes looking to see that he was asleep in the back of his friends store. "Haechanie you have to leave soon" jungwoo says peaking into the back room of his store where he was letting Haechan stay. "I'm getting up" "here" jungwoo says handing him breakfast "you're really the best" "Yeah I know I'm opening up soon so chop chop" "yes sir."

   Haechan eats his breakfast still waking up and collecting his things. "You can come back when I'm about to close up if you need to just give me a heads up if you are" "thanks" "anytime." Haechan gets his things and walks out of the store.

                    Time skip
     Jungkook and Jimin sit in the storage unit the place dusty and overall weird. "Ew why are we here are you sure this is the right spot" Jimin says groaning in disgust. "This is where he said Jimin stop complaining" Jimin just rolls his eyes "i was actually expecting this Taeyong dude to be hella hot and up for a quick fuck" Jimin says pulling out his phone planning to ignore jungkook.

     The two then hear the door behind them open. The two turn around quickly trying to see who had walked in. It was two girls the two of them looking just as confused. "What the hell" Jimin mumbles "same to you" Jennie says crossing her arms.

      "Where's the green haired douche bag at?" Lisa asks still irritated by him. "Taeyong?" Jungkook asks surprised "yeah that's him" "my god what is he doing?" Jungkook mumbles under his breath. Once again the four of them hear the doors open all eight eyes look towards the door way. They see a boy who looked like he was lost walk in.

"And you are?" Jungkook asks smirking a bit "Baekhyun" Jungkook gets up from where he was sitting making his way over to Baekhyun. "Well you look a little lost" "this dude I think his name was Taeyong told me to come here but I'm glad I'm not alone cause he seems like a bit of a pervert" Baekhyun says examining everyone else in the room.