Fnaf 1 intro

(A/N: I made an intro because I always prefer when there's some more backstory to something, and not just pure smut. Please enjoy!)

When you turned 18, your mom did what all good parents do. She told you to get out of her house and find a job. Now, 9 months later you were living in a terrible tiny apartment and the company you had been working for shut down without any warning. You needed another job and fast, otherwise you couldn't make rent! At such short notice, you were willing to take anything that came your way, which is how you found yourself at Freddy Fazbear's pizza. You just finished the interview and you got the night guard position, with your first shift starting tonight! You arrived an hour early so that you could take a look around. Man, this place sure seemed different now that you weren't a kid. Walking up to the stage, you saw Freddy, Chico (male version of Chica), and Bonnie. They'd seen better days, that's for sure. You spent a little while getting chunks of pizza and other food off of the animatronics, upset that they were treated so badly. After you finished, you wandered over to Pirates Cove, where Foxy used to tell stories. You knew that a kid got hurt, putting him out of commission indefinitely. You felt so sorry for him, so you sat down and told him about your day, telling him that you're excited to have this job and you'll make sure to keep an eye on them. Checking your watch, you saw that it was 11:50, so you got to the office and changed into the security guard uniform you'd been given. The damn shirt didn't fit right, so you kept it undone since you had a white tank top on underneath anyways. Looking at the hat you were given, you tossed it on the desk because you didn't see the point in wearing it right now. Then the clock struck 12. Time to get started. The phone rang and you put it on speaker, making sure you could flip through the cameras easily. But the call was weird, making you afraid since the guy on the phone said the animatronics would try to kill you! You checked the stage camera, and all the animatronics were gone!

"Shit! No no no no no!" You looked through and saw that they were getting close to you, not to mention Foxy was peeking out of his cove. Panicking, you shut the doors and hid under the desk with your side against the wall so you were harder to see, hyperventilating as you cried. You don't know how long passed before the power went out abruptly, but it made you jump and hit your head on the desk. You heard the door open up and covered your mouth to silence yourself. After a minute or so, the power came back on, but you didn't care. You were too damn scared to react.

"Where did she go?" A male voice with a slight British accent spoke. Closing your eyes, you let out a careful breath as you were trying to stay as quiet as possible.

"Yeah, there isn't really anywhere for her to hide." Another male voice. You had no idea who could be talking and you didn't care. All you wanted to do was survive.

"Well, there be the desk... Maybe the lass is under there." This voice sounded like a stereotypical pirate. Your breath hitched in your throat as you silently begged these people to leave you alone.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's  see..." a bubbly and happy voice this time. So there were at least 4 of them. You heard the chair being moved and opened your eyes, seeing a blonde boy about your age looking at you with violet eyes.

"Hey there! You're the security guard, right?" You couldn't speak, you were terrified! Some of your hair had fallen in front of your face and the tears started up again as a sob escaped your throat. The boy backed off, still kneeling on the ground so you could see him. His shirt was yellow with the words "Let's Eat" in big white letters.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled, holding up his hands, trying to seem harmless.

"What's wrong Chico?" A new British voice asked, this one a little deeper with a thicker accent. Great, another person to worry about. You couldn't stop the sobs that came out, causing shocked gasps to come from the people in the room. You started shaking and gasping for air as you cried harder that you had in a long time. Closing your eyes and wrapping your arms around yourself, you let the tears fall, not caring anymore since you were sure they'd kill you no matter what.