Chico - Meeting your family

(A/N) Here we are, the next chapter. And at 3 thousand reads now too! Honestly, when I started posting this, I never dreamed that people would like them so much. I'm going to do my best to keep updating for all of you! Thank you so much for all of your support, it means a lot to me. As always, I don't own the characters or artwork, enjoy!

Well, here you were, 5 months along and introducing Chico to your mother for the first time. She already knew you were pregnant and she'd come with you to your doctors appointments, so she wasn't out of the loop. She was the first person to find out that to were having a baby girl, and boy was she excited. But whenever she asked about the baby's father, you had to tell her that he's working right now. It wasn't a lie, but it still sucked big time because you really wanted the two of them to meet already. So that's how you came up with the plan to have your mother meet you at the pizzeria before your shift. She was going to spend the entire night with you and all of the animatronics. So the night before everyone had worked really hard to try and clean everything up, not to mention Chico pre-made some really good food for everyone to share. He'd also done his best not to make anything that would aggravate your heartburn since it was getting really bad now, and you appreciated his efforts to make this easier on you. So now you were waiting outside of the pizzeria for you mom to finally show up, your nerves getting worse and worse with every passing second. You didn't know how she would react to everything and that scared you because you didn't want her to hate Chico and the others, but you could understand that they were a bit frightening at times. You were pulled from your thoughts by a car honking and your mother stepped out with a smile on her face, putting you at ease slightly.

"Hey sweetie, how you feeling?" She was always so concerned about you and it made you feel bubbly inside because she was all you had for family and she made things amazing.

"Hey mom, I'm feeling just fine. Let's go inside before midnight. I told you I would introduce you to my boyfriend, right? Well, he works here with me. He'll be ready in a few minutes, so let's head inside quickly." You grabbed her hand and led her inside, squashing your nerves as best you could because you had enough to deal with already. Once you locked everything up, you brought your mother to the office and sat her down in the chair that was there alongside the comfy chair that Goldie had gone out and grabbed for you.

"So, where's this Chico you just can't stop telling me about?" Your mother was getting a bit impatient, but you understood because she really wanted to meet your boyfriend and you kept telling her no. Checking your watch, you saw that is was 11:59.

"One more minutes and then he can wake up and come say hi. Sorry, all of them have strict rules. Just keep an eye on this screen right here mom." You pointed at the tablet that was used to watch the cameras, having set it for the show stage before handing it to her. The clock sounded and you watched as the light flashed, signalling the boys changing. The look of shock on your mothers face was priceless as she stared at the tablet for several more seconds before looking at you.

"They're people now?" Her voice was shaky and scared, so you hugged her close to try and make things better.

"Yeah, the blonde one is Chico. They're coming here to say hi. In 3...2...1." You pointed at the door just as Chico got there.

"Do you really know exactly how long it takes us to walk from the stage to here?" Chico asked, cocking an eyebrow at you as you giggled.

"Yes, I absolutely do. Now, Chico, meet my mother." You gestured to your mom and she sheepishly waved at him. Chico couldn't help himself and engulfed her in a big hug.

"It's so great to finally meet you! Sorry it's taken so long, but as you can see, it's a little tricky to leave this place for us. Here, turn around and you can see all the others!" Chico pulled away and turned your mother around to see the other 4 boys smiling at her.

"Okay, Freddy, can you bring my mom to the dining room please? I'm gonna help Chico with the food while you guys keep my mom company. Maybe you can explain to her what's going on while you're at it?" Freddy nodded before holding his hand out for your mother to take. Always such a gentleman, you were sure Freddy would be your mom's favourite animatronic. Heading to the kitchen, Chico wrapped his arms around you and carefully pulled you close to him, not wanting to accidentally hurt you.

"Hey, how you feeling?" You couldn't help the laugh that slipped out from you.

"Mom asked me the same thing, and I'm okay. A little tired, but nothing can really fix that. Oh, but I was able to feel the baby move again today. She's getting more active now, so that's gotta be a good sign, right?" She hadn't been moving very much when the doctors said she should be getting active, but now she was keeping you up when you were trying to sleep and it was driving you crazy. You pulled the food out of the oven, since you'd arrived early to make sure it was ready for midnight, and carefully brought it out to the dining room where your mother was sitting with the animatronics.

"Hey, I've got dinner. Mom, how you holding up?" She looked up at you with tears in her eyes.

"They don't deserve to stay here all the time! These poor boys need to get out and have some fun." Oh no, you mom was absolutely planning on practically adopting all of them. You decided this was better than being scared because at least she'd accept Chico for what he was.

"Okay Mom, I'm sure they appreciate that. Now, I need to eat and I'm sure the boys are all hungry as well. Dig in!" Everyone was eating happily when you felt the baby move around quite a bit. Chico noticed your facial expression chance and grabbed your arm to get your attention.

"Hey, everything good?" He asked, not being subtle at all, but you didn't mind.

"The baby's moving around a lot right now. Anyone want to feel?" And that's how you ended up with all of the animatronics gathered around you to feel your stomach, each one excited and impatient because they wanted the baby here right now. You were with them on the, but you still had around 4 months to wait until you brought your daughter into this wacky world you lived in.