Foxy lemon

(A/N: This is a lemon, you have been warned! Also it's like 3300 words, so have fun! I don't own the art or the characters)

It was 3 months after you started working and Freddy Fazbear's, the best job ever! Not only did you get to have fun at work, but you'd developed a crush on a certain pirate animatronic. That's right, you were head over heels for Foxy. His accent, the way his yellow eyes watched you, his entire pirate persona, everything drove you crazy in the best way possible. And you were on your way to work. It was your birthday and you'd promised to let them celebrate it with you, which worked out for you because your family and friends were all busy and couldn't spend any time with you. The one thing confusing you was that Chico told you that you had to bring a dress tonight and change into it before midnight. You arrived at the pizzeria with a while to spare, so you went to the bathroom to change out of your plain clothes that you wore to leave your apartment. You put on a (f/c) dress with heels that complimented it perfectly, brushing your (h/c) hair out and putting it in your favourite style afterwards. After a little bit of make up was done, you put your long jacket back on to cover up the new outfit since you wanted it to be a surprise. It was 11:55, so you clocked in and waited for the animatronics to wake up for the night. What you didn't know was that they'd woken up while you in the bathroom and had covered up the stage camera with an old picture of them on stage so you couldn't see what was going on.

Foxy's POV

It was Y/N's birthday and I couldn't wait to celebrate it with her. We had a plan to make it a birthday she'd never forget, so we woke up early to set up. The others knew how much I loved Y/N, so they agreed to help me set up a romantic date in the stage room. They also promised that they'd stay in the kitchen or Goldie's hidden room the entire time. Her all together party would be tomorrow night, which was fine with me because I wanted to tell the lass how I felt about her today. The clock signalled that it was midnight, meaning that it was time to go to the office.

Y/N POV

The clock struck midnight, so all you could do was wait. You hung your jacket up and sat down, crossing your legs as you looked at the cameras. Suddenly, there was a knock on the doorframe. You looked over and saw Foxy, looking nervous and smiling at you.

"Hello lass, mind coming with me?" He held his hand out and you took it without a second thought. Looking around, you couldn't see the other boys.

"Where's everyone else?" You asked, looking over to him. You noticed that his face was red, but he didn't say anything as you got to the end of the hallway. Looking at the party room, you saw that it was beautifully decorated with deep red curtains, candles everywhere, and one table set for 2 people. You gasped and looked to Foxy, who was looking at you and smiling.

"Well lass, I asked for their help to give ye a special birthday. If ye wouldn't mind, I was hoping to spend tonight together. Just the 2 of us." You realized what he was asking and a huge smile broke out across your face. But you wanted to hear him say it so that you knew it wasn't a miscommunication.

"Foxy, are you asking me to have dinner with you?" He scratched the back of his head with his hook.

"If ye want lass. If not I understand..." You shook your head, holding his hand tighter. He looked at you with a small smile on his face.

"Foxy, I'd love to have dinner with you. At least now I know why Chico said I needed to be in a dress. Shall we?" I pointed to the table and Foxy smiled brightly, walking over as pulling the chair out. Dinner was already there, your favourite kind of pasta! He sat directly across from you and you could see just how red his face was.

"I um... I tried to make it just how ye like it Y/N." You were shocked that he'd made it, but didn't hesitate from taking a bite. It was amazing and you hummed your approval.