Toy Bonnie Lemon

(A/N) So, here's the next one. I give the Toys all nicknames in their lemons because it's annoying to write out "Toy Bonnie" or "Toy Freddy" all the time. This ones just over 4000 words, so please enjoy! I don't own the characters or the artwork.

Several months after starting the night shift, you found yourself looking forward to coming in to work. Your friends also noticed this and questioned what could be so good about working at a kids pizzeria, considering you didn't hang out with them much anymore. All you did was shrug whenever they asked because you couldn't tell them about the animatronics, not that they would believe you in the first place. Even you thought that it might be a little insane at times, but you couldn't care less anymore. You had all new friends that were always so happy to see you come in. You'd also confronted the manager about it, asking him why he didn't tell you about the dangers of the robots. You never told him about the human forms, but you did bring up the fact that they never tried to hurt you and that the last guard had such a big problem because of his criminal record. As a condition to you not telling anyone what was going on, you didn't have to wear the security guard uniform anymore, which was amazing because that thing wasn't that comfortable in the first place. So, here you were showing up to you shift, wearing the cosplay that you'd been wearing to a convention earlier that day. It was a schoolgirl uniform with white bunny ears on a headband, nothing too out there, but you still had fun with it. So when the animatronics saw you, they were all shocked, but since it wasn't midnight they couldn't say anything because there was still the cleaning crew there. The person most shocked by your outfit was the blue rabbit that you'd had your eyes on for a long time. He was fun and energetic, not to mention sweet when it mattered, and very attractive. So of course you'd fallen hard for him, and this might have been part of a plan to tease him because you didn't want to make the first move. As usual, you headed to kids cove before your shift to fix Mangle up so he wouldn't be uncomfortable all night, something you knew he appreciated. Once you were finished, it was almost midnight and you ran to the punch clock to ensure you got paid for your time. The clock sounded and everyone started moving around, with Toy Bonnie making a b-line to your office.

"What the actual fuck are you wearing Y/N?" He asked, having swapped into his human form a few seconds earlier. You giggled, enjoying the look of confusion and intrigue on his face.

"It's called a cosplay Bon. I just didn't take it off before I came because I was in a hurry to get here with enough time to fix Mangle up. Why, what's wrong with it?" You had such an innocent look on your face that Bon didn't know what to say. You stood up from your desk chair, letting him see just how damn short the skirt way, his face flushing bright red as he stared.

"O-okay then. So, what's your plan for tonight?" He tried to seem casual, but you knew a subject change when you heard it. You looked around for something to do before giving up and grabbing a deck of cards from your bag.

"The others seem to be busy, so why don't we play some games?" You took the deck out of the box and started shuffling, crossing your legs in your chair as Bon grabbed one for himself, sitting across from you at your desk.

"What are we going to play?" He asked, watching your hands move quickly, mixing up the cards as best you could.

"I was thinking maybe gin, but with a twist." Your smirk caught him off guard and he'd be lying if he said it didn't worry him a little bit. You watched him swallow thickly as he kept looking at your hands.

"And what would the twist be Y/N?" You didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so you weren't going to make it too weird.

"Whoever wins a hand gets to tell the other person to do something. For example, I could tell you to spin around in a circle for a whole minute or something like that. And no backing out." There, let him decide what direction he wants to go with this.