Springtrap Lemon!

(A/N) WARNING! Mentions of abuse and death! Don't read unless you can handle it! Now, I may be taking my anger for my own mother out here, but it still works well to me! Also, 4300 words and over 500 reads! Woot woot, thanks for the support! As usual, I don't own the characters or art! Please let me know what you think and enjoy!

It had been almost a year since you'd started at Fazbear Frights, and it was going so well. You were off the streets, had quite a bit of money saved up in case of an emergency, and you made sure to give back to the community whenever you could. You still went around where you used to sleep, but that was to hand out food and blankets to other teens who were struggling just like you were before. And amongst everything else that happened to you, you'd fallen hard for Springtrap. He took his job as a horror attraction very seriously and made sure to be as scary as he could without going over a line. He also made sure you got credit for fixing him up while he taught you how all of his parts worked in case you really had to fix him or any other robots that might come in eventually. With your new knowledge, you made your own little animatronics from the spare parts that had been found, making the attraction see all the more real and more popular. You got paid really well now that you were an essential part of the team, meaning that you could clean up your apartment and make it more like a home. You still worked the night guard shift, someone else took over the guard actor position since you preferred being able to spend time with Springtrap at night. Speaking of him, what was it that made you fall in love with him in the first place? His kindness the first night, how protective he was over you, or maybe the fact that he gave you the confidence to wear t-shirts and not be ashamed of what people saw. Whatever it was, you wanted to be around him as much as possible, so you stayed on the night shift and talked every single night. Tonight felt different though, something was off. You locked up, checking around for anyone that might have been in the building still.

"Hello? We're closed, so please come out and I'll escort you to the door!" You just had a bad feeling that there was still someone here, but shook it off as paranoia as you finished up and went to the office. Waiting there was Springtrap, in his human form as he tilted his head, confused as to why you were calling out.

"Is there a reason you're talking to yourself?" The teasing tone in his voice made you blush.

"It just feels like there's someone else in here. And I really don't want them finding you." You didn't think about how your words could be misinterpreted. What you meant was that Springtrap might get taken away and get tested on, but he obviously thought differently.

"Why, want to keep me all to yourself?" The blush that erupted on your face made him laugh, but it embarrassed you to no end because you weren't ready for him to find out your feelings. He stopped laughing and sighed.

"Hey, I'm sorry for teasing you like that. I didn't realize that it bothered you that much. Apology hug?" This was another reason you loved him. When he went a little too far, he'd genuinely apologize and give you a big hug to prove it. You walked over to him and hugged him tightly, taking a deep breath in as he held you close to his chest. Whenever he did this, you just accepted it and enjoyed the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around you, pretending that he was holding you for a reason aside from an apology. One of his hands came up and stroked your hair, soothing you as he didn't let you go. What you didn't know was that he loved holding you in his arms more than anything else in the entire world, since he wanted to be able to hold you forever. But he wasn't human, he wasn't even entirely a spirit, he was an abomination and he wanted you. When he let you go, it took a lot for you not to sigh in disappointment, but you managed it.

"Apology accepted Spring. Now, what are we going to do tonight? I have some card games in my bag if you want? I'll warn you though, I can totally kick your ass." He scoffed, taking that as a challenge.