Freddy Lemon

(A/N) 3900 words for you guys! I don't own any of the characters or the art! I just write the smut for fun!

3 months into your job and things were going great. Sure, the pay could have been a bit better, but you had people you enjoyed spending time with. And these people didn't ditch you all the time like your other 'friends'. You'd asked the people you used to be close to if they could come and hang out for your birthday over a month ago, but all you got were excuses and disappointment. So you gave up and went to work, seeing as that might lift your mood. A certain brown haired animatronic might have been the reason for that. Dressed in jeans and a nice looking shirt, you thought about your crush. Freddy had grown on you as he spent most nights in your office talking to you or teaching you to sing. He was just so sweet and thoughtful, making sure that you were comfortable every night. So how could you not fall head over heels for him? Opening the door to the pizzeria, you were met with the manager waiting for you. He'd replaced the manager that hired you maybe a month ago.

"Hello sir." You said politely, wondering what he was still doing there.

"Hello Y/N. I'm just here to tell you that you don't have a shift tonight. I'll be staying here tonight." You started to panic, wondering what was going on. You couldn't lose this job! Sure, you'd been doing nothing but saving money since you started,  but it wasn't enough to last any more than a month!

"Sir? Did I do something wrong?" Your voice was shaky and the manager realized his mistake.

"Oh no, you're one of my best workers! It's just that it's your birthday and someone wanted to spend it with you outside of the pizzeria." As he spoke, Freddy came out from behind him with flowers. He was dressed in jeans and a nice button down shirt, his hair combed out, a dark brown satchel on his shoulder, and a guitar case on his back. He also didn't have his bear ears, which confused you quite a bit. Then you realized that no one else was supposed to know about the animatronics being able to be human.

"Um... hey... you." You couldn't think of what to say. But this just caused both Freddy and the manager to laugh.

"You think I don't know that they can change like this? It's all over the cameras. The old guy may not have checked them, but I do. They all explained to me what happened, and I want to say that I'm disgusted that something could happen in a place like this. But, we're going to ignore that. You two have to get going on your date already. Shoo!" The manager started pushing you out the door, Freddy following behind. Once the door was shut, you turned to Freddy.

"Sorry, I know you wanted to keep it a secret. I didn't even think about the cameras." You looked down at your feet in shame. He chuckled and lifted your face so you would look at him.

"Don't apologize. After all, we weren't as careful as we should have been after you showed up. I guess we all got comfortable with you. Oh, and these are for you." He held the flowers out, letting you see that they were your favourite kind.

"Th-Thank you Freddy. They're beautiful." You took them, brushing your (h/c) hair out of your face as you smelled them. He held his hand out to you and cleared his throat.

"So, would you be willing to go out somewhere with me? It's a nice night and since it's your birthday, I was hoping to make it special for you..." You couldn't help but giggle and take his hand.

"I'd love to go somewhere with you Freddy. Lead the way." He didn't let you go as you walked away from the pizzeria, wandering over to a nearby park. He picked a spot and took a picnic blanket out, spreading it on the ground before sitting down.

"A late night picnic?" You ask, loving the idea.

"If you don't mind. I thought something simple would be nice." You nodded and sat down beside him. You decided to push your luck, resting your head on his shoulder and closing your eyes. He chuckled and you felt him shift so that it was easier on your neck.