Foxy - Meeting your family

(A/N) 2.5K reads?! Thank you all so much for your support. Things are slowly getting worse for me here and I've had to put in 10 hours of overtime in the past week, but I'll try to keep up with this. I don't own the characters or artwork, enjoy!

You were now about 6 months along and you finally had a chance to pull Foxy away from the pizzeria so that he could meet your father. Now that to didn't have to hide things from your parents, it was a little easier to talk about your relationship. Your father had come to the pizzeria to meet everyone and decide whether or not he liked Foxy, which he did thankfully, otherwise things really would have been awkward. Now, it was time to meet everyone else, like your aunts and uncles. It was a yearly get together that you all had and you were so nervous you couldn't stand it! You'd been dreading this ever since you found out you were pregnant because you didn't know how everyone else would react to Foxy or your baby, which you found out was a girl and both of you were overjoyed. The only thing worrying you and the doctors were these funny looking growths on your daughters head. It was a little confusing, but she was perfectly healthy otherwise, so you tried not to worry about it too much. But right now you needed to work with your family and how to tell them about Foxy and his... Predicament. You decided last night, while to were laying awake because everything was uncomfortable, that you weren't going to beat around the bush. It would be so much easier to just come out with it and deal with things that way, instead of trying to make up lies or excuses that you'd have to remember. You wished you could bring more than just Foxy, but he was the only one that wouldn't be missed in the daytime since he wasn't fully repaired and there was no repair work scheduled for today either. They did manage to find a hand for him though, so he had 2 hands now instead of a hook. Foxy grabbed your hand because he wanted you to stop pacing in your bedroom, knowing just how worried you were about everything. You stopped and looked into his yellow eyes that were filled with nothing but love.

"Hey lass, we'll be fine. They can't stop me from being with ye, and no one would believe them if they told anyone else what's going on. I know that's what yer worrin' about. C'mere." You did as he asked and he held you close to him, gently stroking your hair and humming a song in your ear.

"Thank you so much Foxy. Guess I've been having too many sleepless nights lately. Well, not night exactly, but you know what I mean." He chuckled, letting you go with a smile.

"There we go lass, making jokes is a good way to calm yerself down. Now, are we ready to go?" You nodded, grabbing your bag of necessities and heading out the door with him to your car. You drove to your grandparents house where the get together was happening and you were happy to see that you were the last person there because it meant that it would be easy to get out if things went south. Look at you, coming up with an escape plan. Was that depressing or smart? Foxy nudged you and pulled you from your thoughts as he'd gotten to your door and opened it for you.

"Sorry. I know, stop thinking so much, we'll be fine. Thanks babe." You knew what he wanted to say just by the look on his face. He couldn't help the smirk that graced his face.

"Am I really that obvious lass? I'd better work on that then." You giggled as he held his hand out to help you out of the car.

"Why thank you captain." His face turned red when you called him that. He loved being called captain, especially by you.

"Ye better be good. I want to make a good first impression." Yeah, jokes were set aside for now as you shut the door and walked up to the house, Foxy behind you to make sure you didn't get hurt or anything. You didn't even have a chance to grab the doorknob before it flew open to reveal your aunt. Oh boy.

"You're the last one here. And look at you, pregnant out of wedlock, how predictable from you." You sighed, happy she hadn't noticed Foxy yet. That being said, he'd put on a hat to hide his ears until you were ready to tell everyone what was going on.

"Hi auntie (aunts name), how have you been? I need to get inside please." She huffed and turned around, walking away and leaving you space to to get inside. You were so happy to be able to take your shoes off (we take our shoes off before going inside of a house where I live) that you didn't even notice your grandmother come up to you.

"Oh, just look at you! And this must be your boyfriend, right? Isn't he handsome? Come in, you need to sit down sweetie." Her soft tone made you smile as she walked with you to the couch. Once you sat down, your parents came out and smiled, trying not to draw too much attention to you so that you could have a few moments to yourself.

"And now, what is your name young
lad?" It was your grandfather, shaking Foxy's hand as he smiled. But before Foxy could even respond, your aunt ripped his hat off.

"We don wear hats inside here! And... what the hell are those things on your head?!" Your aunt screeched our the last part, startling everyone. All of your cousins, aunts, and uncles came to see what was going on. You sighed, hoping that things would've been calm for just a bit longer.

"Everyone, meet Foxy, my boyfriend. Yes the ears are real, no he doesn't have a human set of ears, no he isn't a human, yes he's the father of my baby. Is that all for the questions?" You had rehearsed all the questions you could think of that had quick answers so you could rapid fire them off.

"What do you mean he isn't human?" It was one of your cousins who asked the question, and you looked to Foxy for help. He walked over to your side so that you weren't standing alone in front of everyone.

"Exactly what the lass said, I'm not human. I'm actually an animatronic, one of the many from Freddy Fazbear's. Foxy be my name, and tellin' stories be my game." He gave a little bow that made you giggle, easing some of the stress that you were feeling.

"You don't look like an animatronic, you just look like a freak." Oh, your aunt was getting on your nerves now. You were about to walk over and give her a piece of your mind, but Foxy put his arm in front of you to stop you and give you a second to calm down. You smiled up at him in thanks and took a deep breath.

"Foxy, would you mind shifting please? I feel like they won't believe us otherwise." He smirked at you, somewhat excited to be able to scare your aunt who was being downright rude.

"With pleasure lassie." A blinding light shone in the room or a few seconds and now Foxy was standing there in all of his animatronic glory. A couple people screamed, but it calmed down quickly.

"As you can see, this is also Foxy. No more questions, got it? I'm hungry and I want to spend time with my family, not be interrogated. You got that (aunts name)?" She sheepishly nodded as Foxy shifted back to human form to wrap his arms around you.

"What are ye lookin' to eat lass? I can grab something for ye." You melted into his arms, happy to have him in your life.

"I can get my own food Foxy, but thank you. I think my grandpa still wants a chance to talk to you though, I want to talk to my grandma alone." He nodded and headed off to find your grandfather, leaving you to go to the kitchen with your grandmother alone.

"Well, that was a shock, but he seems like such a sweet young man. I wonder what that'll mean for your baby?" Your Grandma was just finishing up with some of the food and you set yourself to helping her as she spoke.

"We don't know, but we'll find out in a few months, so no real rush. Thanks for being supportive grandma, you don't know what that means to me." She looked at you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"I remember being pregnant with your aunt. I was terrified that my family would hate your grandfather, especially because we weren't married either. As long as you're happy, I'll be happy for you." Your started to cry and hugged your grandmother tightly. Even if no one else but her and your grandfather liked Foxy our of your extended family, that was good enough. The rest of the night went fairly smoothly, with both you and Foxy answering questions thought the night until you left. Except for your rude aunt, but everyone, including her husband, kept shutting her down because she was just being rude for the sake of it. Not everything went according to plan, but it worked out in the end. Now all you had to do was wait until your daughter was born.