Foxy- Finding out you're pregnant

(A/N) So, here's the next one I'm doing! I didn't get any requests or suggestions, so I decided this would be the best route to go. If you want to see something, let me know in a message or the comments. I don't own the characters or the artwork, enjoy the story.

It had been about 2 and a half months since you became Foxy's girlfriend and you couldn't have been happier with things. He was caring, considerate, drop dead gorgeous, and funny. He also kept making little dates for you, watching movies, dinner dates, or even just relaxing together with some books. But lately, you really hadn't been feeling well. You'd get nauseous for absolutely no reason and you kept buying pickles because you needed them all the time. Now here you were, visiting your parents, and you had to throw up. After finishing cleaning up in the washroom, you came out to see your mother staring at you while your father was still in his chair.

"When did you get a man?" Your mother asked, crossing her arms and glaring at you. You were confused as to why she was so upset.

"What are you talking about mom?" You hoped she'd clarify what she was thinking a little more, because you hadn't wanted to tell anyone about Foxy. Not that you didn't love him, you just didn't know how to explain him to anyone. I mean, how were you supposed to tell your parents? 'Hey, this is my boyfriend, an animatronic fox who's possessed by someone that got murdered at my job' Yeah, not such a good plan.

"She's just sick is all dear, what are you getting so worked up about?" You heard your father pipe up from his seat, reading something that you couldn't remember.

"She's not 'just sick," Your mother used air quotes on the words. "She's pregnant." Those two words hit you like a ton of bricks and your heart sank.

"N-no way! I can't be." But then you started to think. You hadn't missed a period, but they had been really light these past couple of months. And you didn't wear protection the first time because you didn't think about it. Oh no...

"I know that look. It's possible, isn't it? Who's the man Y/N?" You looked at her face, the anger dwindling down to show only concern.

"He's probably the sweetest person I know." You didn't bother lying, even if she could be wrong about you being pregnant, you wanted to try and introduce Foxy someday.

"So, why haven't you mentioned him before? Is he a criminal or-"

"NO! He's the most amazing guy I ever could've met! We have nice little dates, he always makes me laugh, and he's been making sure I'm okay since I've been sick lately!" You covered your mouth, not meaning to yell at your more and cut her off like that.

"And here comes the mood swings. That's it, you stay here with your father. I'm going out to get you a pregnancy test and you are going to take it! And we expect to meet this boy, whatever his name is, whether you're expecting or not." You hung your head in shame, tears forming because you had no idea how you were going to make that work. It's so obvious that he isn't normal, and you didn't know how to get around everything. So you decided that you couldn't handle it right now and sat down on the couch.

"I'm going get you something to drink. You did just throw up, so go slowly." You nodded as your father got up to get you some water, thankful that you didn't have to move since you were feeling overwhelmed now. Could you actually be pregnant? If you were, How was this going to work? Foxy wasn't exactly human, so what would your child be like? Robotic? Ghostly? Oh god, how were you going to tell him?! You were pulled away from your thoughts by your father clearing his throat. He was holding a large glass of water, waiting for you to take it from him.

"Thanks Dad. God, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I really am pregnant. I mean, how do I tell him? How did you react when mom told you?" You looked up at him, hoping for some advice. He smiled at you softly and placed his hand on your shoulder.