FNAF 2 intro

(A/N) And here we have the intro for Fnaf 2! I'm pretty happy with how quickly I've been getting these out there, not to mention the fact that people are actually reading them. But please, let me know what you think. That way I can keep what you like, take out what you hate, and add in new things for you guys. As usual, I don't own the artwork or the characters. Enjoy!

In you walked to your job at the pizzeria, where you'd been working as a daytime security guard for several weeks. But you'd been called in on your day off to talk to the manager about something. Now, as anyone does, you started thinking about anything and everything you could ave possibly done wrong that could have gotten you fired, which was honestly playing on your phone every once in a while. You knocked on the managers door, nervous because you really needed this job. Sure, you saved up enough to live off of for several months if something happened, but you didn't want to have to use that.

"Come in." You head a voice say from inside the office. Opening the door, you saw the manager looking happy, easing some of your worries away.

"You wanted to see me sir?" He gestured to the seat in front of the desk, telling you to sit down as he looked for something.

"Y/N, how would you feel about a raise? The night shift has a spot open and we need to fill it. You'll get a pay increase and a contract as well that will guarantee you work for the next year at the least." You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Really?! I'd love to! When did you want me to start the new shift?" You were so excited that you didn't ask any questions, such as why a new employee like yourself was getting this opportunity instead of someone who'd been there longer. The boss had already asked the other guards, but they all said no because they knew what happened at night. You were new enough as naive enough to simply take it without thinking too hard.

"Tonight at midnight would be best. Just sign here and here, then we'll be good to go." You read the contract, but missed the fine print of the fact that Fazbear Entertainment wouldn't be responsible if anything happened to you. After you signed it, the manager smiled and ushered you out of the office, telling you to get some rest for your big shift tonight. So you went right back to you small apartment and slept until 10:30, giving you plenty of time to get ready. Since it was a late shift, you filled up your thermos with coffee and brought along quite a few snacks so you wouldn't be hungry all night, a common problem according to other night shift workers you knew. You got there at about 11:15, so you took a few minutes to make sure that everything was put away. Looking up at the animatronics, you noticed that some kids must've thrown pizza at them after you left. You hugged angrily before grabbing a trash can to throw away all of the food and a cloth to wipe off the sauce, managing to clean them all up before checking everything else out. The poor pink and white fox was all taken apart again, but you had enough time to mostly put it back into place before you saw that it was 10 minutes to midnight. You clocked in and listened to the recording that was left for you, more than just a bit worried about what you heard. You had to keep the music box wound up and they'd try to stuff you inside a suit?! How stupid did they think you were, trying to get you to fall for a prank like that. You looked around though and saw the animatronics getting closer, so you were a bit concerned. Only now was it dawning on you that you shouldn't have been up for a raise yet, you'd barely been working at the restaurant for 3 months. As the pieces fell into place for you, a sound could be heard coming from the vents. You lit it up and saw that it was Toy Bonnie, the blue rabbit. You put the mask on and waited for him to leave, but he didn't. He just stared at you for several seconds before he seemed to change. Plastic was replaced with skin as he became more and more human, which confused the shit out of you. He reached forward and took the mask off your head.

"Welp, this is where I die, right?" You decided that you'd at least die with dignity, not cowering in the corner. You sat up straight and crossed your arms, staring down the animatronic while showing no fear. Toy Bonnie looked at you, tilting his head as he started into your (e/c) eyes.

"I know you. You're the day guard! You cleaned us up earlier! Thanks so much for that, I've been so sick of being covered in pizza sauce. Now, what's with the head?" You looked down, ashamed and not sure what to tell the rather attractive male in front of you, but you had an idea. All you did was restart the phone call, letting him listen to it in its entirety. Once it was done, you put your hands in your lap, embarrassed about believing the phone call, but not able to voice that to Toy Bonnie.

"Ah, I see. Well, it's true that we have those facial recognition scanners, and that we don't have a 'night mode', whatever that is. But we aren't here to hurt you. The last guard actually had a criminal record, and it caused our systems to want to capture him, so he might've freaked out a bit. Don't worry, nothin serious. Just fraud, although it's still a serious thing... Anyways, we won't hurt you, I promise. Why don't you come and meet the others?" You gave him a look before pointing at the door you came through.

"And how do you propose I get there? This door only leads outside and to the break room. And the building is alarmed so I can't just leave and come back through a different door. I'm not about to crawl through the vents either because the metal would probably hurt me. The office is probably big enough for them all to come here." You suggested, really not wanting to deal with crawling around a metal vent.

"That's true. Okay, let me just call them here. GUYS! OFFICE NOW!" His voice was loud and he didn't move away from you when he yelled, so you covered your ears to muffle the noise.

"A little more of a warning next time please! That hurt." Your ears were ringing as others came into the office, swapping into a human form as they came in. There was a brown haired man with freckles and ocean blue eyes, a blonde boy with deep purple eyes, a guy with white hair and golden eyes, and a boy with black hair and eyes with purple lines on his face. The boys that are animals all have their ears, and they all have bright red cheeks. All of these guys were about your age, but there was a young boy with a stripes shirt and brown hair that came out of one of the vents too.

"So, we've got Toy Freddy, Toy Chico, Mangle, Puppet or Marionette, and that's Ballon Boy. We're gonna be friends in no time, I'm sure of it! Now, I don't think Puppet knows who you are, so Puppet, this is Y/N. she usually works the day shift." The black haired boy nodded at you, not speaking. You got to know all of them over the course of the night, but one of them stood out to you as someone you wanted to know better. But that was a problem for another day, since you were busy getting to know the people you'd be spending the foreseeable future with every single night.