Mangle Lemon

(A/N) 300 reads, yay! And here's the Mangle lemon, just over 4000 words. I'd really like your opinions on these, or even requests. Next up will be the Puppet, so enjoy! I don't own the characters or artwork!

Here you were, rushing from one job to the other as the manager of the cafe you worked at needed you to stay for a little bit longer. In your rush to get out and head to the pizzeria with time to spare, you left your security guard uniform in your locker and had to wear your cafe uniform to work instead. So you opened the pizzeria and started putting Mangle back together again. You'd had a talk with the pizzeria manager after your first night, telling him the danger he put you in, and you said that Mangle shouldn't be a take apart animatronic like that. So every night before he woke up, you worked to make Mangle whole again so that he could perform just like any of the others. Well, tonight you were finally done, he was all fixed up and you couldn't be happier with it. The pizzeria manager had been getting parts slowly for you to repair Mangle, and now he was in perfect working order. Now, you were hoping that the animatronics would leave you alone tonight because of the uniform you had on. Your second job was a cosplay cafe, where today had been an animal girl dress up day. So here you were, in a maid costume with fox ears and a tail. If Mangle saw you, you didn't know what you'd say, but you'd probably die of embarrassment. You had a massive crush on him, hence the reason you put him back together the way you did, but you couldn't stand the thought of him finding you like this. The clock struck midnight and you almost immediately found Mangle by your side since he ran to you as fast as he possibly could.

"I'm finally fixed!! You have no idea how happy I am about this! I... what are you wearing? N-not that Im saying it looks bad... you look really cute Y/N... really cute..." You couldn't help but blush at that, looking away from him for a moment. You looked back and saw that his human form showed signs of the repair as well. He had both eyes, no second endoskeleton head, and his ears were all fixed. All in all, he looked even more handsome and that made you blush even more.

"I left my uniform at my other job, so I'm stuck wearing this. I just haven't taken the ears off, sorry." You reached up to take them off, but Mangle stopped you.

"Don't. They... suit you somehow." They were white, matching the tail that was attracted to your uniform as well. (Maid uniform matches the photo, just with a tail attached. Your choice on black or pink.)

You couldn't believe that he'd seen you like this, but nothing can make that change, so you might as well roll with it

"Oh, okay." You never really talked about your second job, which you got after you moved to the night shift to get a little extra money to save up for emergencies. Sure, you'd mention that it had been busy that day, or if a customer annoyed you a bit too much, but that was usually it. Now, here you were, full maid costume in front of Mangle. He was always so happy to see you, staying still as you fixed him up every night and talking to you once your shift started. He'd tell you about any cute kids that came through, or about any particularly tough ones that damaged him. But you always knew how his day had gone and how he was feeling. And that's what you loved about him, his honesty and his perseverance. Even through being ripped apart daily, he managed to stay upbeat and happy, never once holding it against children who didn't know better. He was just too good of a person to blame them. You fiddled with the hem of your skirt, not sure what to say as you say in the office in silence.