Toy Freddy - Finding out you're pregnant

(A/N) 1.5k reads and over 70 votes, thank you all so much! I'll keep working on these for you all just in case you need to read something to read if you're quarantined. I don't own the characters or the artwork! Enjoy!

You'd been with Teddy for about 6 months and you honest to god couldn't imagine things being better. He still cooked along with you in the kitchen, but it involved a lot of kisses and him coming up behind you to wrap his arms around your waist. Everything just felt so domestic it was amazing and you hoped it would never end, but things never stayed the same for long. You woke up not feeling very well and it dawned on you that you hadn't been keeping a very close eye on your cycle. You thought about how you'd been feeling, nauseous and tired among other things, and now you were thinking that you might actually be pregnant. The only thing that really worried you was how your family would react, since you were almost 100% sure that Teddy would be over the moon about having a baby with you. And you'd wanted to be a mother all your life, now you finally had that chance, and you weren't about I give that up. But, first you had to take a test and see if your suspicions were right. So off you went to the drug store to get a couple of pregnancy tests to double check and make sure the results were right. While you waited in line, you happened I see one of your cousins there as well, and you tried to hide your face, but it didn't work.

"Hey Y/N, haven seen you since you got that promotion, how have you been?" You tried to hide the boxes in your hands, but you weren't fast enough.

"I've been doing well, works keeping me busy." You didn't want to talk right now, however your cousin had questions now.

"Apparently not too busy for whatever guy you're seeing. What, you weren't safe enough? What will everyone else say?" You grumbled, knowing that this particular cousin was an awful gossip.

"I don't know, but I'LL find out when I tell them, if the tests are positive. Unless you plan on taking away MY chance at excitement and telling the family about MY pregnancy?" You were really trying to hammer home the fact that this was about you.

"Oh, of course it's your news to tell. It's just that we've never even met your boyfriend before, so you can understand my curiosity." Rolling your eyes, you got to the counter and paid for your tests.

"Right, well, I'll be off. And I'll tell the family when I bring him to meet everyone in a couple weeks. We had to book time off work after all. If you can keep it a secret, I promise you'll be the first one in the family to see an ultrasound, if I am pregnant." You hoped that would be enough to keep your cousin at bay as you left the store and got back in your car, desperate to get away. You raced home and took both tests as quickly as you could, wanting to get this over and done with so that you could know what was going on. While waiting, you tried to think of a way to get Teddy away from the pizzeria long enough to join you. The only thing you could think of was outright telling the manager about the situation, but that meant telling the manager that you'd been getting laid while on shift, and that was liable to get you fired, so you needed to think a little bit longer. After maybe 15 minutes, you realized that telling the manager was the only real solution here, so you decided to write your resume up just in case. It was only after putting the finishing touches on the resume that you actually checked the tests to see what the results were. Both tests were positive and you couldn't stop the smile that crept across your face. Luckily for you Teddy's birthday was in a couple of days, so you decided to wrap the tests up and give them to him as a gift. You got ready for your shift and arrived early enough at work to see the manager, taking a deep breath in before knocking on his door.

"Hello, sir? Can I speak to you for a second?" He gave to the go ahead and you walked in with no confidence at all.

"Did you need something Y/N?" You cleared your throat and nodded, preparing yourself for the fallout that was sure to come from this.