Toy Chico Lemon

(A/N) And here's another one With 3500 words! And we've breached 200 reads, so exciting! Next up will be Mangle, who I'm excited to write. As usual, I don't own the characters or the artwork. Enjoy!

Several months after moving to the night shift, you'd really gotten the hang of things. After a chat with the manager about what happened on your first night, you came to an agreement that you could use a spare room however you wanted. So of course you turned it into a theatre for movies and shows, catching the animatronics up on what was really popular. You still kept an eye out on the doors to keep people out, but nothing ever happened since you'd have to be insane to try and break into a place like this. You got into work with a few different movies to choose from, one of them being an anime that you'd found Toy Chico really enjoyed, but he preferred to be called TC because he didn't want to be confused with the old Chico and he hated being called a toy. Anyways, you made popcorn and grabbed other snacks for the movie, bringing them all to the spare room so that you didn't have to get up for any reason after you got comfortable. You set everything on the table, grabbing the blanket from behind the small sofa you'd gotten at a steal. The downside was that the couch only fit 2 people on it, but you all took turns sitting on it and you had a bunch of bean bags as well. Tonight, the turns happened to fall on you and TC, which would be interesting since you had a major crush on him. He was always smiling, making you laugh, and listening to what you had to say all the time. He was just so sweet and mind that you couldn't help but fall head over heels for him. But you never showed how you felt because you didn't want to lose him as a friend either, even though all you wanted to kiss him until you couldn't breathe. So sitting in the couch with him and watching a movie was a little nerve wracking, but you knew you could keep yourself in check. What you didn't know was that TC had a major crush on you as well, and all of the others knew it. He loved your laugh, your smile, the fact that you'd cry over characters because you thought they deserved better, or when you'd get mad at a character for hurting an animal. Everything about you was amazing to him and he was nervous about curling up on the couch with you as well, but he was also going to use tonight to find out how you felt about him. The others had decided to pretend that they didn't see whatever you two happened to get up to on the couch, hoping that doing so would result in you two finally getting together! So that's how you ended up curled up on the couch watching a horror move (I don't know which one, pick whatever you find the scariest/your favourite) with your crush beside you in a small sofa. You were under the blanket and you managed to get jumpscared, flinching into TC's side before you could think about it.

"You good?" He whispered, not wanting to interrupt the others as the movie continued. You blushed brightly, happy that the room was dark to hide your face from him.

"Y-yeah." You His your face in the blanket, still watching the movie as you felt TC put his arm around you.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe if you come over here." You thought about it for a second before tossing the Langley over him as well and snuggling into him.

"I'm not that scared. Just startled..." You tried to defend yourself, but the fact that you did end up feeling safer now that he had his arm around you defeated the purpose. You took a deep breath and focused back up on the movie, feeling TC gently rubbing your arm through your blue security guard uniform to try and calm you down, but it made things worse as your heart was racing. Another jumpscare and you hid your face in TC's chest, making him chuckle as you pulled away.

"You're not good with this movie, are you? Why are we watching it then?" You looked up into his violet eyes, noticing in the low light that he had a concerned look on his face.

"Everyone voted and this was what they all wanted. It's not fair to tell them all no just because I'm not okay." You voice was quiet to keep from disturbing the others, but they still heard and felt bad for making you uncomfortable, however you were so close to TC that they didn't feel too guilty.